**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What features of Mordo do you like best

Its not necessary for him to be your favourite champ but I like his evade

What features of Mordo do you like best 17 votes

Astral Evade
41%
ChampioncriticMasterSwineTheSpicyKnightClatoniusStevieManWonderNik_860Bladeslasher2002 7 votes
Power Gain
17%
IDogeToo_qikWardenZero 3 votes
Can block unblockable
11%
XxLoganTDCxXThe_Watcher 2 votes
Fury
23%
AleorKalantakFred_JoeityCtleath_013 4 votes
Regen
5%
RazorDevil 1 vote
Degen
0%

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Can block unblockable
    Probably the most useful
    Degen isn't horrible
    Furies don't last long
    Power Gain is great
    Astral Evade is annoying
    He is one annoying defender, especially on slumber
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Hard to really pick one. I know i appriciate when ironman iw starts using his auto block and repeatedly stuns mordo and it zaps im!!! That always makes me smile! I hate that "no skill, mastery or experience needed to win" cretin!
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Power Gain
    I love Mordo. He’s awesome, but with the SymSupreme synergy he’s way way better. Such a fun champ. That powergain is really my favorite part though.

Warden out ~
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Can block unblockable

I love Mordo. He’s awesome, but with the SymSupreme synergy he’s way way better. Such a fun champ. That powergain is really my favorite part though.

Warden out ~

What synergies does he have? I have both champs but havnt used them together.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Fury
    Combo of fury with power gain.
    Also the fact chance of pulling him decreases with time
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Power Gain

Warden out ~

What synergies does he have? I have both champs but havnt used them together.
    He gains a pretty good fury when his opponent has a buff. SymSupreme starts the fight with a bar of power which is really good for him.

Warden out ~
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Too_qik said:

This looks like a poll I would make.

You got unbanned? I thought those were permanent. Good on u
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Fury
    slightly better numbers and duration on fury would make Mordo so much useful and usable on probably even endgame content like 6.2 or wars and AQ offensivey!