**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss Rush Reset/Move [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Merged these threads together as they all pertained to a similar matter that is known and being worked on.
  • RoystorRoystor Posts: 45

Rats...

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Gigi said:

Emergency Maintenance is not used for situations like this. Emergency maintenance is for when there is an issue causing the servers to fail.

Will there be anything done about the issue at hand, though? Really unfair for everyone that would have been able to do it a second time, but didn't have time or an obvious reason to do so.
    Oh you must be fun at parties
    It's a fair argument. Will I lose sleep because some got an extra 5*? No, not so much. Still a reasonable reaction to feel it's unfair. I'm cool either way. Just saying.
  • STARVIGSTARVIG Posts: 5

This is ****. You took my shards back because your mistake. But the ones who opened the crystal keep their champ. How is that fair @Kabam Miike

It's ur fault u didn't open it I opend it I still have my champ guess we'll see if they take my corvus away !

Emergency Maintenance is not used for situations like this. Emergency maintenance is for when there is an issue causing the servers to fail.

Many times there was a bug that got fixed we've had emergency maintenance. You are saying it's always been a coincidence?
    It's very possible. The Rewards are on the server. If something is wrong, the extra could be a symptom of a larger issue about to happen.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Damn, I didn’t know Takashi69 was on these forums
  • BearmongerBearmonger Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    I for one got champs that were good both times. And I only did it because Kabam said u could do it more than once. And given it refreshed and could do it again means by definition it's a daily quests till it ends October 2nd. So by common sense why wouldn't we click and do it again then if it shows by kabams mistake that you could it it again today ! Taking away the five star would be unfair because people spent money on this again in certain cases to do it again, and had no idea it was a bug. If worst comes to worst I hope we are allowed to choose which champ to keep out of the two.
    Gigi said:

Gigi said:

Will there be anything done about the issue at hand, though? Really unfair for everyone that would have been able to do it a second time, but didn't have time or an obvious reason to do so.
    It's a fair argument. Will I lose sleep because some got an extra 5*? No, not so much. Still a reasonable reaction to feel it's unfair. I'm cool either way. Just saying.
    well I know but it's neither my fault, because I just wanted another tittle.
    No, I wasn't saying it was anyone's fault necessarily. Just that someone pointing out that they think it's unfair is a fair reaction.
  • BearmongerBearmonger Posts: 4
    So far the champs are there still but idk if that's permanent

Gigi said:

Gigi said:

well I know but it's neither my fault, because I just wanted another tittle.
    No, I wasn't saying it was anyone's fault necessarily. Just that someone pointing out that they think it's unfair is a fair reaction.
    Hey I wanna ask if they will take away 20 sigs on corvus or corvus entirely ?
  • Monty_E_1Monty_E_1 Posts: 18
    Wow, just came here and found this thread after running it again. I saw that it was in the Daily instead of Event, but that didn't really register (since I never could figure out why a weekly refresh event is in there also). I was pretty surprised to see the 10,000 shards after collecting the other title I thought would amuse my kids. I think I'm going to sit on them and leave them in inventory awaiting an announcement by Kabam, as I really don't want to get banned and miss out on the AG coming up on the calendar... Just not sure how to handle this otherwise. REALLY going to be pissed if they ban me anyway.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Monty_E_1 said:

Wow, just came here and found this thread after running it again. I saw that it was in the Daily instead of Event, but that didn't really register (since I never could figure out why a weekly refresh event is in there also). I was pretty surprised to see the 10,000 shards after collecting the other title I thought would amuse my kids. I think I'm going to sit on them and leave them in inventory awaiting an announcement by Kabam, as I really don't want to get banned and miss out on the AG coming up on the calendar... Just not sure how to handle this otherwise. REALLY going to be pissed if they ban me anyway.

They aren't going to ban everyone that already opened them. I'd just pop them.
    It's not like a 5* is game breaking. If you could run it again and again and kept getting 5*s you'd probably get banned.

It's not like a 5* is game breaking. If you could run it again and again and kept getting 5*s you'd probably get banned.

IDC if they take a new 5* away but what about duped will they lower the duped lvl or
    Take the champ away entirely
  • PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    I've done it second time. If its rolled back, do we also get potions and buffs used?
    STARVIG said:

IDC if they take a new 5* away but what about duped will they lower the duped lvl or
    Take the champ away entirely
    I can't say for sure what they will do. It seems like it would be more trouble than it's worth if they take back everything. Would they take the 6* shards if you got a dupe? Would they reverse it if you opened a 6* with the extra shards? My guess is they are just going to let us keep the extra 5* but it's just a guess.
  • r3dyr3dy Posts: 30
    What?? Kabam release content and is bugged?? no way....
This discussion has been closed.