**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Upcoming Rebalance Are You Most Exited For?

BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Which Upcoming Rebalance Are You Most Exited For? 72 votes

Human Torch buff
27%
Timone147Spity68Riise81NoırechillwBahamutIDogeScruffy04Shadow_PhoneixB_Dizzle_01AnkalagonndoctorbMC2707LSDinRockypantherxDragonUnleashedBroccoliYashiToo_qikJohnHSH3t3r 20 votes
Annihilus buff
19%
TeddersHammerbro_64RoOOtsBuckyBruhzeezee57Colonaut123SmokieisgodotranksoLordNeoLoctiteSuperGlueshumaxgorath_Barabbas_BriceMiesterThaVillain 14 votes
Cull Obsidian nerf
5%
Lvernon15MiStaLovaMarri_2Bala_riyz01 4 votes
Ebony Maw buff
25%
CrkwestFrostyRazorDeviladqqedfyvrOrcDovahkiinUrrymonsterLordRaymond3AleorCUBThatOneMasterGamerTheSpicyKnightX_Factor_AgentEtjamaDorianGrayFreeToPlay_21MasterChief1176Justin2524Stellan 18 votes
Behold the field in which I grow the f***s I give, and see that it is barren
22%
Whododo872Ace_03Jaqen8Savio444NojokejaymLord_Paramount10Repto23JakearoundFhfjghhggggjfhfjgItsDamienThe_WatcherCtleath_013blazingskyx27Xyresic_LemonMadcatGinjabredMonsta 16 votes

Comments

• Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    Colossus
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    Cull Obsidian nerf
    I don’t t really, I think this is a terrible decision
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I fanboy got what this means. Looked cool so i picked it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Annihilus buff
    Mostly because he is the only one of those that I own as a 5*
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I still have this image saved on my phone somewhere. If only I could post it without getting in Kabams naughty books 😂
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Can we get this option in every poll?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    These guys were just released. I would like to see some of the older champs get some attention.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Colossus and logan buff
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Cull Obsidian nerf
    Because of the many angry forum threads
  • Annihilus buff
    Got a 5* Annihilus. Love his moves and attacks, pretty decent defender, would appreciate his damage being increased
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw buff
    Love fun and interactive damage, from announcement it looks like he might become new dorm