**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

V24.2.2 Secret Update?

So, just noticed in the play store an update for the game namely version 24.2.2
Tried finding the changelog for this version but unsuccesfull
Any idea what this update is about?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Not sure, might be something for ios13?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Not sure, might be something for ios13?

Not in playstore it wouldn't be.
    Maybe something to do with the multiple rewards in boss rush
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Not going to install it as long as I can, as there is no change log
  • Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 160
    I too see the update in play store but nothing anywhere saying what it is for. Maybe they are in process of updating the change log...
  • LaninosLaninos Posts: 32
    I updated it. Huge file on my main account (upwards of 700mb) but small file on my alt (30mb?). Note 10 vs s9?
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Yeah.. I had this as a webpack download. Just randomly downloaded as I logged into the game. I had assumed it was a boss rush fix to move it out of daily events, but it was still there. No idea what it did.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Nothing on iOS App Store for another update so cant be iOS 13
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    I updated instantly as usual but couldn't find any change whatsoever.
  • Since the update my game crashes every single time I try to go into the Alliance tab and Alliance War/quest. Happens literally everytime I try, whole game freezes and I have to close and restart. What's going @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos