AM I RIGHT TO DO THIS????

Batman1903Batman1903 Member Posts: 208
I RANKED 3 MY 5 STAR UNAWAKENED MODOK INSTEAD OF CAIW 4/40 4 STAR .I HAVE COMPLETED ACT 4 . SLOWLY COMPLETING ACT 5 . COUNT ME AS AN MEDIOCRE PLAYER IN SILVER 3 ALLIANCE. HAVE APPROX 35 4 STARS AND 4 5 STARS .SO MY DECISION WAS ON THAT I CANT MAX A 4 STAR FURTHER AS WE CAN TO A 5 STAR. ALTHOUGH I KNOW HOW POWERFUL IS CAIW I GAVE HIM A SECOND PREFERENCE..Need your thoughts on my rank up .ALso my modok at r2 stats were much better than caiw except *cough * block proficiency *cough*

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Member Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Personally I don’t think you made the right decision. A 5/50 CAIW (especially duped) carries so much more utility, damage output, and survivability across so many more matchups than a 3/45 or 4/55 MODOK.

Max him out when you next can, he’ll help you massively throughout Act 5, Uncollected EQ and AQ/AW.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Member Posts: 123
    I agree with the above comment... My maxed cap America iw does 37k crit with 4 kinetic charges, and that's just raw damage output, his awakened utility is excellent, synergy utility is excellent, the fact that his parry always guarantees a perfect block (aside from few instances) is great... Also his regular heavies after a parry can do up to 11k damage considering both hits crit... Bad decision bud, but you should take cap up next
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Cap is the much better champ
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Member Posts: 586 ★★★
    Modok is a better defender but cap is a way better attacker