**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where's dungeons?

I see the post about dungeon days but I haven't seen dungeons yet. It's usually out by now.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Its always Last 2 weeks of the month, ingame. Monday.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    So many posts on this already. Dungeons begin Monday!
  • MAC83MAC83 Posts: 13
    It's Sept 21st. There is less than 2 weeks left in the month. Monday makes it 1 week left.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    MAC83 said:

It's Sept 21st. There is less than 2 weeks left in the month. Monday makes it 1 week left.

Usually it's the last 2 weeks of the monthly quest, not necessarily the month itself.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    No, it begins the second to last Monday of the month. Since September has 5 Mondays, it just seems late
  • MAC83MAC83 Posts: 13

No, it begins the second to last Monday of the month. Since September has 5 Mondays, it just seems late

Thanks. Your answer is the only one that makes sense.
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Can we get a confirmation on the exact day Dungeons are back? We were assuming this Monday based on last week's post. But then we got an in-game message saying Dungeon Day's are Saturday, Sept 28 - Tuesday, October 1.

If that's the case, dungeons can't start Monday because the three day reset cycle doesn't work with Dungeon Days starting on Sept. 28. Dungeons would either have to start today (which seems unlikely as we don't have a countdown) or Wed, Sept 25 to make everything line up.
  • Dungeons will resume tomorrow.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Dungeons will resume tomorrow.

Wait what? The in-game message says they start september 28. @Kabam Vydious is that message wrong or are you wrong? These are confusing times...
    Is that when Dungeons or Dungeons Days starts?

Those are 2 different things.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Guys - Dungeons and Dungeon Days are 2 different things.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Dungeons will resume tomorrow.

Wait what? The in-game message says they start september 28. @Kabam Vydious is that message wrong or are you wrong? These are confusing times...
    28th Sept is when the boosts are on
  • edited September 2019

Guys - Dungeons and Dungeon Days are 2 different things.

Dungeon Days is the 28th. I'm double checking that Dungeons themselves is tomorrow, but we'd already confirmed that last week.

Edit: Dungeons are tomorrow, as I said. Dungeon Days is a different thing from that.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited September 2019
    No they said a special bonus will be added on the 28th
    Dungeons start tomorrow
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Right, Dungeon Days are different from Dungeons. But if Dungeons start Monday, this is the schedule:

(assuming 10am PST starts/resets)
    Round 1 - 9/23-9/26
    Round 2 - 9/26-9/29
    Round 3 - 9/29-10/2
    Round 4 - 10/2-10/5
    Round 5 - 10/5-10/8

But you're saying Dungeon Days are 9/28-10/1. In the past Dungeon Days have been contained within a 3-day round (if I'm wrong about this please let me know), but in this case it would be last 24 hours of Round 2, and the first 48 hours of Round 3. Just trying to make sure I have the right info to optimize playtime and get the rewards. Thanks.