**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mid level Player Progress

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Hey guys I have found after completion of act 4 it is like a roadblock for free to play players no way to get the rank up resources or 5 star shards... It quickly gets boring as fights are easy or impossible.
Like even in master mode of current side quest I can only get 4 stars.
Any suggestion or should I just quit?
Also I would consider spending if I see progression which I am not,Kabam just loosing on potential customers.

Comments

• AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I'm free to play as well and have the Cavalier title; 4* champions are powerful enough to power through various contents the game has to offer which will get you 5* shards. Have you tried the current boss rush? Are you in an alliance (-> i.a. summoner advancement event)? Are you doing arena every now and then? Have you explored Act 4?

What does your current roster look like btw.?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I'm in a similar boat as you op
    I'm free to play (almost) and I've completed act four
    You just need to hone your skills
    Act five is where you need to really get the game. I'm not saying your bad but it's definitely not a roadblock. You don't need five stars for uncollected.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Well I am not refering to players who have been playing this game for a while and have skills.. I have been playing for 6 months now I have one 5* at rank 2 and bunch of 4* at rank 3 only one awakend the roster is huge haha.Its difficult to get tier 4 cc and impossible to get of class that I require they give me of skill class like 2 of them and best skill class champ I have is kingpin.. Ya I am in ally and I am in 2 position in war for kills mostly

You’re gonna need 2 things.. Time and Patience...

You’re here for 6 months and got a 5* already. I’d say that’s a good progress..
    Just don’t rush and don’t try to compete with others...

Try to play basic 4* arena and expand your roster.... you’ll get there eventually...

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

I get It I don't need 5 stars but I do need tier4cc.. Haha.. Guys I do appreciate the positivity

Are you in an alliance doing AQ atleast but preferably AW? You can get t4cc that way. I have so many I have crystals for them piling up.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Lormif said:

Fabwizi said:

I get It I don't need 5 stars but I do need tier4cc.. Haha.. Guys I do appreciate the positivity

Are you in an alliance doing AQ atleast but preferably AW? You can get t4cc that way. I have so many I have crystals for them piling up.
    We do map 2 for alliance quest and war as well
    If you want t4cc you need more than map 2. Try to find an alliance that does at least map 4 if not map 5. Its probably the easiest resource to get in a map 5 alliance. I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I have t4cc in overflow and unopened crystals but I can't get t1a fast enough
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Fabwizi said:

Lormif said:

Fabwizi said:

We do map 2 for alliance quest and war as well
    If you want t4cc you need more than map 2. Try to find an alliance that does at least map 4 if not map 5. Its probably the easiest resource to get in a map 5 alliance. I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I have t4cc in overflow and unopened crystals but I can't get t1a fast enough
    im with you there. I got 4 t5bc and 10 t2a but cannot keep the t1a.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would look for a different alliance or start harder maps. U wont get anywhere doing map 2. My alliance only does 1 or 2 bg for war and concentrates on AQ. AQ is where u earn resources. AW gets u shards. Having champs means nothing if u dont have the resources to rank them up. Scoring high in points in AQ and AW is nice but it doesnt get u anything different from the lowest point earner. Thats y u need an alliance that is active and earning the rewards u need. Nothing is wrong with outgrowing an alliance and moving on. Just let them know and dont burn bridges cuz u never know who u may be teammates with in the future.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Keep in mind that 4 stars can do almost everything in the game except Act 6, Variant 1 and Labyrinth of Legends. Everything else isn't that difficult with 4 stars.