Options

OG VISION

Is an og vision worth taking up to 5/50 even if he's unduped?

Comments

• Options
    RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    I'd say that depends on what you need. If you don't have any other power control champs, or champs with immunities, then he'd probably be worth ranking. Being able to drain 100% of opponent's power with sp2 is still amazing; 30% from sp1 isn't bad either. Basically, he's still a decent champ. Awakened, he turns into a monster.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited August 2017
    No. He needs his duped ability. If you have an awakening gem use it on him
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Unduped is decent. Duped... well you better leash that monster coz, it's amazing
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    He needs to be duped, og vision is great cuz of his synthesis
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,262 ★★★★★
    He worth it. Just better when sig is one.
  • Options
    Orangeblood19Orangeblood19 Posts: 21
    I noticed today that mine (duped at r5) isn't power burning in arena. I refreshed him two more times as a test, and it still didn't work. (wasn't against Magneto before anyone asks). Tested in Global duel, and it worked there. Has anyone experienced this?
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Vision is not power burning consistently. Something has been wrong with him since the last update. He either doesn't deal damage - or doesn't power burn. Can really screw you in certain situations.
  • Options
    Sexy_SophiaSexy_Sophia Posts: 25
    Ok thanks guys
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Awaken him is just the beginning, you should sigup him to a number I don't know but I would like to know.
  • Options
    MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    vision at the moment is bugged with his SP to power burn and is under investigation i read couple post back