**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for map 3/4 active alliance

I'm looking for a map 3/4 alliance. If war is optional that would be great

Comments

• HSCHSC Posts: 87
    how to join?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    HSC said:

how to join?

What?
  • HSCHSC Posts: 87
    my alliance only have 1 or 2 active members. just wondering whether i can join other active alliance.
  • spino0ospino0o Posts: 54
    You're welcome to check us out. We currently run 3 AQ maps (3.2.1), but are working hard to progress to 4.3.2. We run 2 optional AW battlegroups, meaning members can either focus on AQ or AW (though most play both). And we hit rank rewards on alliance events about half the time. Overall, we're a pretty active group, with a mix of players ready to go uncollected and beginners, though we're in the process of kicking a few less active players (why we're running lower-than-desired AQ maps) Unknown what your roster is, but we do prefer 4*r5/5*r3 for AW. Feel free to join up and check us out for a while. No chat apps required, no donations, minimal policing. If you're active, we're happy.

In-game: spino0o

Alliance tag: [BwhoC]
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    No chat apps, no donations.
    [ij3] Joey mcbob
    Username is Edeuink
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    i got a spot for you. map3/4. two wars a week. add murrder in game and i’ll hook you up
  • Lloyd80Lloyd80 Posts: 36
    I have spots open.. we require discord/aq/aw maps 234 sometimes higher sometimes lower depending on whats goong on as a team..ppls work schedule, family time , vacation ect..must be at least 150k+ aq is mandatory
  • We are an all girl alliance looking for 1 guy, we are mostly strippers and hooters babes....... ok but for real:

We are a well rounded, mature yet active team. We have a very funny group of guys and use Line. We run dual maps for AQ and AW and pull strong SA awards. We are growing and need a couple more guys to fill in the spots. Let me know if interested:

Line ID: snoopysurfs