**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TOUGHEST RANK UP DECISION?

4 star Iceman or 4 star Ghost Rider. One of my biggest ever dilemma I have, both are incredible champs for sustainibility. Not to mention I also have SL and Mr Sinsister in my roster. Decisions and more decisions.....

Comments

• Options
    JGGGJGGG Posts: 13
    Act 4 going 5 in a solid silver alliance
  • Options
    Iceman? Personally I love Iceman cause yknow he just looks so cool and he has so much utility but GR regen and fate seal can literally change fights
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I prefer GR, but it always depends on what you need. Also, I wouldn't rank GR without Blade.

I think the only time I've ever needed my Iceman was for 6.1. His damage is not that high but the evade counter/SP3 tanking can be useful if you need that.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

both iceman and gr don't have a high damage output
    although gr gets a fury when he is awakened

Yeah, but I don't really mind GR's lack of damage because of his endless ability to regen. Great questing champ, which is what most quests are.. He was my holy Grail in 5.3 when my roster was limited.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Iceman is much better
  • Options
    Ive decided to upgrede them both since they are perfectly synergised with MY AA. Thanks for the tips