**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Doctor Doom ability and synergy hopes

With Doctor Doom coming out later this year and being one of the most hyped charcters of they year, what abilites/synergies would you like to see him have?

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm sure we all expect him to have synergies with the F4 (at least Reed Richards), but I wonder if he may have a synergy with Red Skull (both dictator-like personalities) and I believe they have a connection with the Cabal. I'm going to keep thinking about other synergies.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Hopefully he has a synergy with all the other Dr’s in the game
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Definitely a rivalry or seething hatred synergy with Reed.

Strange bedfellows synergy with Red Skull, Kingpin and Magneto.
    Read up on the Acts of Vengeance story line for that reasoning.

Enemy of my Enemy synergy with Namor.

Mystic rivalry Synergy with Loki and Mephisto.

These are just my thoughts on possible synergies.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Synergy with Namor and black panther, since they were all Kings in their lands.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    - synergy with dr.strange.(that also makes DS usable as well since both will be mystic,some top utility like debuff removal,evade counter,power control or even much more enhanced damage for strange)
    - coolest and most unique and comfortable to play animations and playstyle (something similar to cap iw,medusa,hyperion,redhulk,ghost,AA etc)
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I would like for him to have a mechanic similar to IMIW where having armor gives him certain immunities as well as deal shock, petrify,armor break and stun. Limited nulify/buff steal and maybe a little power control. He should be a Swiss army knife champ who is really well balanced between def and attack who can do a lot of different things but who isn't an insane damage dealer. For me a good Doom is about utility and decent damage/survivability.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    If he's mystic, I hope he has some protection against getting run through by the FF. Hopefully something cool and different like he's considered tech against them or a good prefight ability.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

If he's mystic, I hope he has some protection against getting run through by the FF. Hopefully something cool and different like he's considered tech against them or a good prefight ability.

Something on the lines of role reversal? That would make sense, as Doom would know each member of the FF’s strengths, weaknesses and battle strategies.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202

He'll probably have a sig ability that drains your wallet from all of the hype.

Your not worng, i'm sure there will be early access bundles lol.