**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Miles morales evading after he runs out of evasion charges

It's a bug that has been going for some time and it hasn't been fixed. Miles morales is supposed to evade when he has evasion charges, once he runs out of them he should stop evading, but he still does.

This is a problem in tough content like aq map 6, I cannot be confident while attacking him because he might evade mis combo and combo my champ to ko.

I want to know of this issue is going to be addressed in future patches?

Comments

• Options
    Fpaez87Fpaez87 Posts: 24
    And of course, I know miles morales gains evasion charges every time I use a special attack, That's why I don't use specials against him, but it really doesn't matter.
  • Options
    mods please -.-
  • Options
    313rd313rd Posts: 160
    lol I wrote about this over a month ago in the old forum, some a-hole chimed in and said I wasn't smart enough to know when he was out of evade charges.

Ive seen spidey evade too when Karnak is under his true strike buff.

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Do you have points in the pacify mastery?

I ask because the only time I encounter this is when parrying him at the start of the fight when I have points in pacify, it can cause his evade charge counter to not fill up. This results in him having hidden charges as he will still use his given/earned amount of charges independent of what the counter says.
  • Options
    CheyneedCheyneed Posts: 95
    This has been happening forever and I have never seen a mod respond to it. He also evades at a rate much higher than listed.
  • Options
    SteakSauceSteakSauce Posts: 4
    yohr just clearly not skillful enough buddy, leave him to me mext time
  • Options
    SteakSauceSteakSauce Posts: 4
    I wrote more than that and went on to say i was joking and kabam need to pull their finger out but when i pressed post it all dissapeared
  • Options
    Fpaez87Fpaez87 Posts: 24
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Do you have points in the pacify mastery?

I ask because the only time I encounter this is when parrying him at the start of the fight when I have points in pacify, it can cause his evade charge counter to not fill up. This results in him having hidden charges as he will still use his given/earned amount of charges independent of what the counter says.

I do have points in pacify, that's interesting, I know miles starts with 5 charges, if pacify is causing a bug where miles starts with less charges, he should only have a set amount of hidden charges, but he acts like Peter Parker spiderman with a chance to evade every other attack.
  • Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    This has been a problem forever. But kabam has never addressed it to my knowledge. Mostly, I think, because they don't care. The game has been broken in one way or another since v12 dropped but the mods barely show up on the forums anymore (look at the new champ spotlights, it used to be you could get questions answered there but that hasn't been true in ages), they've made no effort to compensate the payer base for the game breaking bugs that have proliferated for months now, customer support continues to be hilariously useless. If they cared some of that stuff would improve, so it's pretty clear they don't.

Probably they're all focused on Transformers now.