How annoying is this when you pull a 5* Ghost!

MarvsbdMarvsbd Member Posts: 55
Not sure if the pic will work, but almost maxed out in every class of t4cc, includes lots that will expire, but just got one tech t4cc :(

Guess i will need to sell 3 at a time and hope i get lucky and get a tech, tried 4 times so far with no luck.

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Member Posts: 659 ★★
    Sold t4CC for tech t4CC but i dont give that advice to you
  • PeaRatPeaRat Member Posts: 152
    @Ragnaroky12 whats more annoying is when you don’t pull a 5* ghost and you have every tech rank up gem (R2-R5) + a tech awakening game and sig stones... 😫
  • MarvsbdMarvsbd Member Posts: 55
    Ha ha yeah probably. Will try selling t4cc as dont have anyone else i want to rank up much.
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Member Posts: 62
    @PeaRat i know that feeling.. I had skill rank up gem (2-3 3-4 and 4-5), skill awakening gem and a lot of sig stones and no valid champs.. I hold all for months, than i finally got blade last week, i'm going to take it 5/65 asap.. Hope you'll pull a god tier tech champ, be patient
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    The words annoying, when, pull, and Ghost don't go together. Ever.
  • MadcatMadcat Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    @Marvsbd

Almost as bad as someone doing this...

>:)

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,424 ★★★★★
    Marvsbd said:

Not sure if the pic will work, but almost maxed out in every class of t4cc, includes lots that will expire, but just got one tech t4cc :(

Guess i will need to sell 3 at a time and hope i get lucky and get a tech, tried 4 times so far with no luck.

I have numerous great champs I want to rank up but lack the resources to do so. Just keep gathering catalysts. The in-game calendars have two T4 class crystals coming to you in a week or so. Maybe those will be tech.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    Its the Kabam algorithm at work lol. I bet you dont get many Tech cat shards either if you open a bunch crystals.
  • spigwenderspigwender Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    if you wanna show people you got a 5 star ghost go ahead, congrats. no need to act like you are upset about it.
  • MarvsbdMarvsbd Member Posts: 55
    @Pseudouber i opened 20 T4CC crystals, and got one tech!
  • PseudouberPseudouber Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    See! and they will claim forever they dont do that lol.