**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OPINION OF GUILLOTINE YAY OR NAY

I love guillontine as she was my very first 4 star and her damage is actually the most insane like it could rival my KM despite being only rank 3. Her krit dmg is over the top andbleed is actually good. She is a solid and powerful champ that cleans up fights with no specific special power. My question is why her ratings are so low like low demi tier. Is it because of her lack of abilities? Idk bout yall and shes one of the champs that clean up fights probably faster than other so caalled god tiers

Comments

• Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    she is alright till your in act 4 or RoL or may b with 4/55 on act 5,but beyond that she is not doing anything,her abiltiy r designed to work on much much smaller health opponents and her souls fall off too fast for bigger sized opponent,even with morningstar n other synergies she received with gamora +ronin.
    only good synergy she has is with nightthrasher but again her souls falls of too fast to work on any act 6,or variant scale opponents. and its not even like she has crazy regen or bleeds ,so low damage, limited utility, or non existent utility and reversing health needing to spend souls that r hard to gain ,so yeh she is very outdated n in need of rework (or may b at this point just have her souls never expire and update her current synergies n some numbers) when her future version releases!!