**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 mil beginner alliance

We run map 3 and 2, donations are low. Focused on growth. Secondary accounts for some, main accounts for others. Looking for motivated players of any size or skill level. All we ask is that you are willing to learn and grow. Communication is vital and Line is required. Once we get to 30, we will open all three BGs and run AQ maps for each skill level. Line ID - WeezerKDI for more info.

Comments

• Options
    WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    We currently need 8 players with Line that are looking to grow and help us grow.
  • Options
    Down to 7. We are getting there. This is an alliance built from a couple smaller guys and secondary accounts from a 17 mil alliance. AQ and War active. Should be a good growth alliance. A lot of highly skilled players have what they refer to as their baby accounts in here.
  • Options
    Love the weezer name. Built alliance my self with a new baby account. Not looking to leave my alliance since it's the only one I started from scratch but figured I'd at least say I love your names
  • Options
    Can i join your alliance i would like to grow a lot in your alliance
  • Options
    Refusal to download Line has caused us to clean house again. If you can’t communicate with the alliance, we can’t use you. We are looking for members willing to learn and grow.