**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster Crystals in Arena Rewards instead of PHC

After the week where we had the unified shards in the arena rewards I must say it really motivated me and got me excited to grind the arena.

I’d love to see the PHC crystal shards be replaced (perhaps once you become uncollected) with grandmaster crystal shards. Seems to make sense given the elevation of rewards in other areas once you’re UC or Cavalier.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Thi101 said:

I agree... specially considering that the PHC shards in the 7 day calendar are replaced as well once you become Uncollected

Good point
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I agree with this. I’m tired getting perms in the arena and just getting 2*s all the time that get me no where
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Man that was a great week with the unified shards. Although I just hit uncollected a few weeks ago those GM unified crystals added a couple 5*s to my roster
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Completely agree. Give uncollected summoners GMC shards in arenas, give Cavalier Summoner Cav shards in the arenas and 2x the PHC shards for the summoners who haven't hit Uncollected yet. It's time arena got updated
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    On uncollected and cavalier calendar also a full crystal should be formed within a week instead of two. A grandmaster or cavalier crystal every two weeks from calendar is too low.
    Greekhit said:

On uncollected and cavalier calendar also a full crystal should be formed within a week instead of two. A grandmaster or cavalier crystal every two weeks from calendar is too low.

Agreed. Seems like such a low amount, especially since it’s the only way to get those shards

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I could see it being the case that if Kabam introduced a 5-star Basic Arena, that it could be restricted to those who are at least Uncollected, and then giving GMC shards as rewards in the milestones.
    But I dunno it might be a stupid reason but I almost don't want that (unless the rewards were either full GMCs or nothing)... cause I just like my shards getting to exactly 2k at the end of the 14-day calendar... I know, I'm a sucker for order in my video games...
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I grinded more in that arena than any I’m months. Was a good choice. Doing that permanently for UC I say is a must
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Yeah I would love to see this it would make grinding for 4 star basics, 4 star featured, 5 stars etc.. so much more worth the time.

I could see it being the case that if Kabam introduced a 5-star Basic Arena, that it could be restricted to those who are at least Uncollected, and then giving GMC shards as rewards in the milestones.
    But I dunno it might be a stupid reason but I almost don't want that (unless the rewards were either full GMCs or nothing)... cause I just like my shards getting to exactly 2k at the end of the 14-day calendar... I know, I'm a sucker for order in my video games...

would be great to see both 5* basic and grandmaster crystal shards for UC & Cavalier
    Sirmacool said:

I grinded more in that arena than any I’m months. Was a good choice. Doing that permanently for UC I say is a must

Same