**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let Us Buy Iso-8 and Increase 5/6* dupes Iso-8

Many of us are at a 10k+ prestige level and while some resources like shards and catalysts are easy to get, many of us are always short on gold or Iso-8. To rank up 1x 6* to 1/25 takes nearly 700k gold and a TON of Iso-8. To take a new champ from R1 to R5 takes 2 mil gold+ and equivalent Iso-8. So many champs are in the pools, a new champ hurts because you get no Iso-8. Also, for duping a 5 or 6*, you should get more gold and Iso-8 than if you duped a 4*. Maybe only for uncollected and above.

Comments

• xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    Agreed.
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    Who disagreed with Geekhit? It takes loads more iso and gold to rank a 5 or 6*, therefore, we should get more iso and gold.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

It’s interesting to me that resource wise, it’s worse to dupe a 6* than a 5*. It’s the same amount of ISO yet you get zero shards. Should at least get twice the ISO for duping a 6*

Exactly. Even though it takes months to get a 6 star crystal
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

Many of us are at a 10k+ prestige level and while some resources like shards and catalysts are easy to get, many of us are always short on gold or Iso-8. To rank up 1x 6* to 1/25 takes nearly 700k gold and a TON of Iso-8. To take a new champ from R1 to R5 takes 2 mil gold+ and equivalent Iso-8. So many champs are in the pools, a new champ hurts because you get no Iso-8. Also, for duping a 5 or 6*, you should get more gold and Iso-8 than if you duped a 4*. Maybe only for uncollected and above.

I was just about to post something about this - why do you get the same amount of ISO when duping a 4-6* champ? with increasing levels of champs it's becoming insanely hard to get iso to level up.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    If u wanna buy iso u can buy cav or feautured cav crystals for units instead, on the rare occasion i go for a champ ill end up with a ton of iso wether i get the new champ or not, just tried 16 longshot crystals, didnt get him but got 7 or 8 4 star dupes and a few 5 stars and a ton of iso that way which was from grinded units, which is why i dont do openings unless i really want the champ bc i dont buy units but anyway u can still get iso that way which u can use money to do if u wanted to