**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best overall questing champ??

I have resources to rank one of these below to either a maxed out 5* or rank 2 6*. I will mostly use this champ for story, event, and alliance quests. I only get one, Tough decisions...

Best overall questing champ?? 39 votes

6* unduped Corvus to r2
46%
ArcDeAngelusPantherusNZGhriffinSaransh24510or_StrongHotFondue1520TehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCosmicspiderman777Aaronc94Ewell65SSS69WillieBSuperGoodJohnHSGiodood_1Thoye3tDarkKnightRGMC04 18 votes
Duped AA
2%
Alex13369 1 vote
Duped Omega Red
17%
MhykkeLordRaymond3Dead1gp87FreeToPlay_21Justin2524_MGP_ 7 votes
Symbiote supreme
0%
Duped Blade
7%
RazorDevilSirius111B_Dizzle_01 3 votes
Duped Nick Fury
0%
Duped Hyperion
17%
DOKTOROKTOPUSSpiderCoolsYinzerCrewMiStaLovaDp12blazingskyx27LeoZed 7 votes
Duped Medusa
0%
Duped Stark Spidey
7%
MrLalowmonomuggEdeuink 3 votes
Stealth Spidey
0%

Comments

• HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    6* unduped Corvus to r2
    All day!
  • GhriffinGhriffin Posts: 45
    6* unduped Corvus to r2
    Guess you have your answer lol!
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    6* unduped Corvus to r2
    Corvus can just handle so much, and either add a couple of synergies or just the odd alternate champ if necessary.
  • TheRenegade98TheRenegade98 Posts: 120
    When it comes to questing, as a f2p player I tend to always lean toward a champ that can regen in order to save pots, my top quester is x-23 r4, so overall, blade duped is probably best... Great damage output and controllable healing... But if you're a good player then why even ask? Lol corvus glaive man, I run through everything with my maxed 5*
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I have most of them and I would be tempted with Hyperion over corvus. Anything you kill with corvus l2 you kill with hyperions l2 if you've done a couple parry heavies first. And then it stuns and you get two more heavies, often 6/7 furies, and you get his l2 faster with powergain, healing off his l3, too difficult fights and you can slowplay and spam l3. at r5 mine walks through map 6