**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time after Time quest bosses, why?

So for a lot of people who also like to autofight I don’t see why it has to be this difficult to win fights. Master quest a team of six star 10k PI champs get wiped out by a 9k Phoenix.

Why are our champs autofighting so poorly. Not a massive deal just annoying.

Comments

• iDazzaaaiDazzaaa Posts: 27
    I play enough in arena it’s nice to autofight lol, NC is supposed to be a good autofighter and this was against the next Sabretooth boss
  • iDazzaaaiDazzaaa Posts: 27
    edited September 2019
    I’m doing the mutant solo event alongside it, still the PI is above theirs it should be equal but just seems like it’s two different AI’s fighting
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited September 2019
    They want to make sure you can’t just autofight through everything and collect rewards without doing the work essentially.
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Wish they would just add an autocomplete for lower quests like if you have 6:2 100% doubt you are gonna struggle with master or heroic
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Autofight is poor so it doesn't get exploited. How would you like the AI to fight like it does in tier 1 war for you so you can clear every content without skill
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Why autofight when you can actually play the game
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Troll post right??

You had time to come to form, open a thread for discussion, post replies all this time ., But you didn't have time to play the game actually?? 😞

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    iDazzaaa said:

So for a lot of people who also like to autofight I don’t see why it has to be this difficult to win fights. Master quest a team of six star 10k PI champs get wiped out by a 9k Phoenix.

Personally my autofight multiplier is 2.5x. Heroic is autofight the paths while keeping an eye on the boss. Master I'll pick and choose autofight but will pay attention to the boss. Nothing more foolish than tanking an easy pass-thru relying on essentially "rng."
  • iDazzaaa said:

This is intentional. Autofight is meant to be used in situations where the fight is so overwhelmingly in your favor that it is basically pointless to force the player to fight. It is not meant to be a bot that plays the game for you. In any fight that is remotely close, the autofight system may perform very poorly by design. If autofight isn't winning with certainty and efficiency, you should be playing the fight manually instead.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Just play the game... Autofight is only useful for when you are exteramly overpowered to a champion that has like a 500 pi. It's intentionaly bad so people just don't do this when they enter every fight, you can't just auto win the whole game.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Completed epic with using Corvus hence the title tomorrows warrior easy as pie
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019
    My only problem is the killmonger with 120k health
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I love watching my auto-fight champs literally stand there, doing nothing, and just eat multiple combos to the face
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Anyone here remember pre-auto fight days? Im just thankful auto-fight exists (even if I'm getting wiped by AI).
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    This is just a flex to show off ur 6* Havok and Domino isn’t it?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I love watching my auto-fight champs literally stand there, doing nothing, and just eat multiple combos to the face

Elektra gang