**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The time between AW matchmaking & the rewards dispersal from AQ needs to be extended

I've got a guy that needs to join another alliance that's more suited to his needs & another one coming back from his vacation. AQ rewards still aren't out yet, & with about 40 minutes left, it's not looking great for me to be able to make the switch so that the vacationer can come back in & be a part of the next AW & that the one leaving will be able to join his new alliance & be a part of their upcoming war. It's looking like I may need to ask the guy to stay. If he leaves now he won't get anything from anyone, which isn't fair to him.

Why was this buffer never taken into consideration?

If there aren't any plans in the mix to extend the time so that changes can be made between this overlap then maybe you guys should consider that if a player stays until the very end of AQ (meaning the quest has expired) they should be able to go to another alliance & still be awarded their rewards for the time they spent without having to actually stay with said alliance.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos please pass this along to your game team, seems like something that should've always been implemented.

Comments