**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 star punisher removed from crystals?

Has the 2* punisher been completey removed from the crystal vault? Is there another way to get him now that the versus crystal has been removed? What about new players like me who never got a chance to get him? Please make it possible as it's a extra 2 star I can use in arena.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    The VS Crystal replacement is only temporary
  • leaselease Posts: 3
    So will 2 star punisher be available again..i opened 300 versus crystals i still didnt get one. And his drop rated are not displayed when in the crystal vault. 3 yrs ago it was and you could also get a 3 star punisher in the versus crystal. Now you spin one for ages and you cant see any punisher whilst spinning + drop rates have been info has been removed. I dont undwrstand why its so hard to get a 2 star. I could really use the extra champ for arena and complete my collection !!!
  • Really ???

Actually (assuming this is not a Troll Post, let alone 2 posts in different categories about it), he is available as 3*/4* (or 4*/5* if Uncollected) in the regular Arena Crystals (the ones bought with BattleChips). Don’t think he was ever available in Versus (1v1 Quickmatch) crystals (but if he was, the change in that is only temporary this week to give you Heroes needed for Time Quest gates.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★

Really ???

Actually (assuming this is not a Troll Post, let alone 2 posts in different categories about it), he is available as 3*/4* (or 4*/5* if Uncollected) in the regular Arena Crystals (the ones bought with BattleChips). Don’t think he was ever available in Versus (1v1 Quickmatch) crystals (but if he was, the change in that is only temporary this week to give you Heroes needed for Time Quest gates.

Yeah 2* Punisher is in the 1v1 Crystals, drop rate as low as arena crystals IIRC, and people generally don't bother
  • This is just an event. 2* Punisher will be back in after the event expires
  • VoltarisVoltaris Posts: 2
    Well is the event over by now (10/17)? If so what is the drop rate supposed to be for 2* Punisher, or how else can he be obtianed?
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Voltaris said:

Well is the event over by now (10/17)? If so what is the drop rate supposed to be for 2* Punisher, or how else can he be obtianed?

He's in there. I imagine it's pretty low. I got him a few days ago
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    Still wondering why people want to try and get him as 2* just to have another 2* to use in lowest Arena (which isn’t even a Hero Arena). And if using in 2*/3* Arena, well then your 3* will be giving you lot more points in that one rather than using your 2*.

All the 2* you’ll need are gotten from normal Premiun Crystals (PC's). And if you just really want Punisher, then drop rate from BattleChip Arena Crystal is probably better for getting 3* Punisher than the drop rate for getting 2* from 1v1 Versus Crystals (or even if not better drop rates, is a whole lot better rewards overall doing normal Arena and using Battlechips for Crystals (+ Milestones, Gold, etc) that doing those silly 1v1 Quickmatches.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★

Still wondering why people want to try and get him as 2* just to have another 2* to use in lowest Arena (which isn’t even a Hero Arena). And if using in 2*/3* Arena, well then your 3* will be giving you lot more points in that one rather than using your 2*.

All the 2* you’ll need are gotten from normal Premiun Crystals (PC's). And if you just really want Punisher, then drop rate from BattleChip Arena Crystal is probably better for getting 3* Punisher than the drop rate for getting 2* from 1v1 Versus Crystals (or even if not better drop rates, is a whole lot better rewards overall doing normal Arena and using Battlechips for Crystals (+ Milestones, Gold, etc) that doing those silly 1v1 Quickmatches.

Definitely for the collecting aspect of the game
  • Playing after 1.5 year,I finally got a 3-star Punisher from Arena Crystal...But I really needed the 2-star Punisher from Versus Crystal.I sold him mistakely.Adding him to my Team will not only expand my roster but also award with Iso-8.Kabam Plz Bring him back in the versus crystal.Or Add the 2-star Version in the Arena Crystal.I really need that Rare Champ!
  • VoltarisVoltaris Posts: 2
    Ok it's Nov 14. Was the event really temporary? I've opened a few vs crystals and didn't even get a picture of the Punisher in the spinner. I received an ambiguous response from Kabam saying it's still available in this crystal, just curious if anyone has received one yet.
  • Voltaris said:

Ok it's Nov 14. Was the event really temporary? I've opened a few vs crystals and didn't even get a picture of the Punisher in the spinner. I received an ambiguous response from Kabam saying it's still available in this crystal, just curious if anyone has received one yet.

This is true though. He's in there. The reel is entertainment value and his rates are low, but he's there.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Voltaris said:

This is true though. He's in there. The reel is entertainment value and his rates are low, but he's there.
    The reel doesn't reflect what's in the crystal? What do you mean exactly by entertainment value?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Voltaris said:

The reel doesn't reflect what's in the crystal? What do you mean exactly by entertainment value?
    Drop rate could be .10% for a featured 6* in cav crystals, but that won’t stop you from seeing it fly by in the reel a few times more than .10% of the time. It’s entertainment value in the sense that it isn’t completely reflective of the odds