**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to fight Mysterio correctly?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I have a question for the experienced people here. It is said that Mysterio is easy with Armor break champs that is all right. But only question is how to avoid his damage getting reflected back at you? I had died many times due to that annoyance either I feel I am not fighting him correctly or I missed something. Thanks for your inputs.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    to avoid getting damage reflect, just don't attack him for awhile after he uses sp1. After he uses sp1 there is a timer, while when the timer expires, any damage mysterio took while the timer was running is reflected onto you and he heals back the damage.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

to avoid getting damage reflect, just don't attack him for awhile after he uses sp1. After he uses sp1 there is a timer, while when the timer expires, any damage mysterio took while the timer was running is reflected onto you and he heals back the damage.

This is correct. Try to push him to SP2 and you won't have the issues.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    SP1 he enters a phase. All damage you do to him will reflect back to you and Mysterio will heal.
    Sp2 he enters a phase. All attacks you do have a chance to miss.
    Just wait for the timers to end after a Special is launched.
    Go for sp2. Its safer to dodge and you wont take block damage
    Sp2 also gives you powerdrain but that's better than dying.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Also armour break champs and knocking him down with a spider-verse hero makes him stop producing gas, reducing the timer on the different gases
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

This is correct. Try to push him to SP2 and you won't have the issues.
    Just to add after the s2 still don’t attack unless he’s stunned, you have a chance to miss and get punished