**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

In need of an alliance merger or an alliance?

Are you in need of filling a few spots or tired of endlessly combing the forums day in and day out for the right players to join your ranks? Look no further! Me and a couple of buddies have started a line group where we discuss possible merger/trade ideas so that everyone reaches their goal! If you have any questions or are interested in joining to help possibly fill your ranks with strong players, give me a shout! Our current alliances range from 3.5mil to about 8mill.
Also if you're just a single player looking for an alliance you can also add/message me and I'll find a spot for you in one of our many alliances minimum rating of 80k for this service!
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE IM JUST TRYING TO BUILD GREAT ALLIANCES FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY
Ign:stretchnuts
Line ID: stretchnuts17