BRING BACK 12 WEEL CALENDER

BRING IT BACK PLEASE THESE ITEMS HELP SO MANY PEOPLE AND I DONT EVEN HABE A 6 START AND SPENT THOUSANDS ON THIS GAME

BRING BACK 12 WEEL CALENDER 23 votes

It makes the game more rewarding for ever dedicated player
95%
GamerDarkrider05Archdemon_Datman257FhfjghhggggjfhfjgCiqMCOCDeadtool86017Amazing_Demon05WoogieboogieRehan010_EtjamaGOLBgp87Ægon0710Pratham02Ebony_NawBettlejuice26NightMonkeynolcuNDęłtå 22 votes
No calander hardly game once agian
4%
Saransh245 1 vote

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,250 ★★★★★
    They may bring back the Summoner Appreciation calendar at another point in time, hopefully the same as it is now.

and also just because you have spent thousands of dollars on this fiesta does not mean you are entitled to 6 Star (if this is what you were implying in your last couple of words)
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Member Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Not to be rude but it'd be nice if you could show at least a little gratitude for what was an unexpected but greatly beneficial player's appreciation calendar (a simple thanks goes a long way). Currently the language and tone you've used makes the post come across as demanding and a little entitled.

While I'd love another round of free rewards as much as the next player, I expect it will be a while until we see a similar event, for reasons others have already pointed out in other threads.