**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 chapter 3

Anyone know if Kabams released anything about act 5 chapter 3?

Comments

• Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Nothing they will make a offical post about it when it drops don't belive all leaks
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Someone asked if it would be released in 2 weeks around beginning of September and kabam miike said no. I'm thinking beginning of October and last chapter around Christmas.
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Id say it'll be the big thing of September.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    The last official word, and I'm paraphrasing, was that it's not quite ready yet but they're working on it.
  • Options
    LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    In other words they looking for more ways for the grandmaster one shot kill you making you drop more money they you can possibly drop on LOL....its ashame what they did with the collector, i get that it requires to spend units and money on LOL but never have a imagined they would go this far when comes to Act 5 even if Grandmaster is running the show.

But hey ever since the post 12.0 update the game basically turned downhill with introducing challenger rating and diminishing return 2 most dumbest thing to ever be brought on....arena fights are now longer bc AI are acting crazy and being on defensive mode alot...AW remains a money grab and a joke and lets not forget the bugs that keep on giving
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Probably going to be bertween 3-4 weeks away
  • Options
    Wiki9Wiki9 Posts: 71
    Id like to see it come soon. Hopefully we get more stuff upgraded for uncollected people or another title we might get...