**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for middle tier alliance

Hello I’m looking for a fairy chill alliance my prestige is 4118 and I can aq map 5 I don’t normally do war but I will if it’s needed.
Send ally invite if you interested in me.
IGN: piemann99999

Comments

• Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Can't find you in game. If you are still looking contact me in game or on line at DaBills. Thanks.
  • Options
    spino0ospino0o Posts: 54
    You're welcome to check us out. We currently run 3 AQ maps (3.2.2), but are working hard to progress to 4.3.2. We run 2 optional AW battlegroups, meaning members can either focus on AQ or AW (though most play both). And we hit rank rewards on alliance events about half the time. Overall, we're a pretty active group, with a mix of players ready to go uncollected and beginners, though we're in the process of kicking a few less active players (why we're running lower-than-desired AQ maps) For AW, we recommend 4*r5/5*r3 to participate. Feel free to join up and check us out for a while. No chat apps required, no donations, minimal policing. If you're active, we're happy.

In-game: spino0o

Alliance tag: [BwhoC]