**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time After Time Event

ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
What are y'all final thoughts on TIME AFTER TIME? I'm honestly tired man, it was so LONG!! 😩

The 1 energy per step was great, but in return, we had to do like 80 paths total. I think it would've been way better if it would have just been 2-3 paths every chapter.

Kabam makes you work for them 5* crystals man, but that was just RIDICULOUS. 😣

Comments

• BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    I had too do it all with 5/50 it sucked.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    BabyMiike said:

I had too do it all with 5/50 it sucked.

My Capt'n Marvel and Stark Spidey 5/50 put in work. I had my other champs 5/45.