**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t use specific 2015 or 2016 rank up gem

When you have both a 2015 and 2016 rank up gem of the same class, and try to rank up a 2015 champion, it is only giving the option to use the 2016 gem.

I have two of the 2015 mutant 3->4 rank up gems and one of the 2016 mutant 3->4 rank up gems. When I try and rank Colossus, a 2015 champ, it only gives the option to use the rank up gem that I own 1 of which would be the 2016 gem.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, we've passed this on to the rest of the team to take a look at.
  • Options
    designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Has this been worked on? I'm having the same exact problem.
  • Options
    We've been working on some improvements but in the meantime our Support Team would be able to help you out if you're seeing this. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
  • Options
    designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118

We've been working on some improvements but in the meantime our Support Team would be able to help you out if you're seeing this. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

Thanks!
  • Options
    PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67
    Was this issue ever resolved? I am having a silar issue with tech gems.