**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So how happy should I be?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
I opened both the 5* AG crystal and a 5* crystal (my 4th) tonight. My AG was a tech, and I wasn’t super happy, because my only tech 5* is Civil Warrior, and there aren’t that many tech champs that need it. But then I opened my 5* crystal.
Starlord.
So how happy should I be? I know he’s good with the dupe, but should I save the gem? Should I use it on SL? Should I rank him up? I guess it comes down to, is he still relevant? Thanks!

So how happy should I be? 35 votes

WOW! SO LUCKY! Use the gem on him!
25%
SnakeEyes69buffajrRichiesDad79YouconfusedLibertyPrimeV110or_StrongX_Factor_AgentBatman1903Thicco_Mode 9 votes
That’s pretty good
51%
ArcDeAngelusPantherusNZTimone147ChewybuccaWoody_federOrcDovahkiinSavio444Datman257blak_mambaLoctiteSuperGlueSpeedro420Woody15HedronTheBestinTuakauHCMmcocNightMonkeyIronGladiator22Steel_Ball_Run 18 votes
Meh
11%
DOKTOROKTOPUSChampioncriticOnesuavebroLethalProtector 4 votes
Just terrible. Save it for Ghost or someone else.
11%
FR33_HUG5FhfjghhggggjfhfjgInfineightBabyMiike 4 votes

Comments

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    That’s pretty good
    Star Lord’s awakened ability is pretty good, but he’s been kind of dulled down because of other tech champs. I say think about it
  • Pretty good pull. He was a requirement back in the day for labyrinth, and at your progression level he could still be useful.

Unless you can r4 him now and bang out your first path of lab right now, I'd definitely wait.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Just terrible. Save it for Ghost or someone else.
    Star Lord is only good if you don’t get hit.

Think about that.