**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a map 5 AQ alliance... An active one

As title says im looking for an active alliance as i have been in 3 different already and all have the same problem where maybe 15 or 20 people are active and rest just leeches.... If you do map 5 you know u need atleast 8 people in each bg to be able to explore them and 100 pct each day....
I play for 6 months now and my favourite past time is arena grinding... Am lvl 58 with 21 r4 4* ( 3 will go to r5 when i have enugh t4b) and 3 r2 5* ( drax, cpt.marvel and duped hulk... Yes pulled him twice)....
Eventho i dont have r5 champs i can do paths in aq on my own and can also kill mini and big boss or atleast help with them.... My day to day pts in aq vary from 300 k and upt to 1 mill.
Am play every day and am looking for an alli that has atleast 25 members that are the same and can do their own paths in aq....
Oh and atleast 1 war a week....
And the last one.... I dont use any other comm besides ingame chat and dm to discuss anything game related because im on so much theres no need for line or any other app.... So if you require it then i wont be the right fit for you.
Drop me al line here if u need someone like me.

Comments

• Options
    AceyecAAceyecA Posts: 10
    HMU IGN & LINE AceyecA
  • Options
    CarpyCarpy Posts: 95
    Contact me on line at carpy16. We may have a spot open for you. We are currently doing map 5x5 and completing 100%.
  • Options
    Hey Big Scheme I feel your pain. My alliance is in need of someone like you described. Check us out. Showstopper151 is my game ID
  • Options
    we are +7.5 mill alliance, expert tier 55553 looking for 1 to replace semi-active ppl. ign/line: yucapareja