**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 4th 5* - Void

Ok I cant believe I pulled him, or the fact i have 4 5 stars at level 36, but Im happy :) Anyways I just want tips for void, like whats he useful for? How is he played, what does he do, etc. Is he worth r2ing, I have the resources.

A side note: Is angela worth awakening, I have a cosmic awakening gem.

Thanks to everyone who responds, its helpful :)

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Dont awaken Angela. Wait for someone else.

Void is good but really needs the dupe to be great. I'd have no problem taking him to R2 now.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Void is still cool unawakened but not as effective. Basically never throw a sp1 just sp2. Without FOV he isn’t much. Definitely a solid pull still. The key to using a unawakened void is keeping the 6 debuffs active as long as possible.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Void is still cool unawakened but not as effective. Basically never throw a sp1 just sp2. Without FOV he isn’t much. Definitely a solid pull still. The key to using a unawakened void is keeping the 6 debuffs active as long as possible.

How would I keep the debuffs active as long as possible if they run out after 5 seconds of reaching max? Do I just keep letting them apply after they run out? Also is sp3 good too, it seems like it, like a good way to gain a lot of attack for a bit, especially with FOV.
    I always threw sp2 for the extra dark sting damage. It’s always easier and fast to the sp2. Where as the sp3 gives the extra fury it’s harder to time. Well at least for me. I kept it simple and worked him more like yellowjacket while letting the debuffs build.