**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL suggestions please - Easy path

So I am at last going for the first run of LOL in a few days. Sureshot team members - 6* Domino R2, 5* Blade R5 and 5* Medussa R5. My questions are -
1. Which 2 other champions should I include in the team? I have 5* GR R4 and 5* Stark R3 for Blade synergy. All other synergies like Red Hulk, Karnak is 3*.
2. Should I run suicides?

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Take in Red Hulk and Masacre for domino or take in Stark and Ghost Rider for Blade, you should pick one synergy team to run
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pick domino rulk massacre, focus on one team, other slots I’d use nick and quake/ant man
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Blade will ultimately be a lot easier for most of lol.

Just go blade, GR, meph/dorm, sparky, and 1 other champ.
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Shrimkins said:

Blade will ultimately be a lot easier for most of lol.

Just go blade, GR, meph/dorm, sparky, and 1 other champ.

You mean easier on your stash? Then, yes. But in the fights, Domino is way better at killing the opponents in LOL.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    You are asking easy LOL path with that team... Lol :)

You could do hard path with those guys IMO
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Rajdeep9 said:

yes i meant minimum units spends

Build your team around Blade then (Stark Spidey and GR). You can bring Medusa with BB for fights like Colussus against whom Blade really struggles.

Back when I cleared LOL 100%, I used Blade for easily 80% of the fights.
  • Options
    Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    I would wait til sparky is R5. Then bring blade,sparky,gr,domino,massacre. Gives you 3 champs you can use. Only use blade where he has danger sense. Use sparky and domino for everything else. Just my opinion