**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I really believe you are missing out HUGE if you haven't yet subscribed to the monthly subscription.

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I honestly believe the $10 monthly subscription to have the Summoner Supreme status is one of the best things that happened to the game.

5* shards you save
Just from the amount of 5* shards I've saved since I first signed up when it was first offered about 3 months ago is already well worth it. I typically get around an average of 12K 5* shards every two weeks from all sources so since last July I've purchased the 5* featured from the Black ISO store for only 11K shards (if you are Cavalier status). So without the monthly subscription, it would not be possible for me to open 5* featured twice a month. I am saving 6K 5* shards per month and am able to open 5* featured instead of the basic 5* crystal. I believe most Kabam 5* offers that exceed 5K shards costs more than the 6K 5* shards you save from buying in the Black ISO store.

Energy requirements
Before the monthly subscription, I normally have to spend 300-600 units for the full energy refill to explore the Heroic, Master and Uncollected monthly events (100%). Now, I am able to explore all three difficulty levels and still have a week left without using any units to purchase energy refills. Assuming you spend even 300 units for energy, that's already the cost of the monthly subscription.

Increased Inventory Capacity
This is such a bonus as well because you can stock more of the stuff that usually ends up in your temporary stash that expires after a certain period. Definitely very helpful because I no longer have to use or sell resources for the sake of not letting them expire.

Extra Gold
The weekly 100+K Gold is superb because it helps in ranking those expensive 5 rank ups. And the Gold Deadpool isn't hard to beat at all.

Test of the Cavalier bonus rewards
This adds 700 5* shards and 75 units every 7 days (= 2800 5* shards and 300 units per month) by just doing the usual stuff you do (leveling up, questing, doing arena, etc.) I believe the stuff you get from this bonus rewards is already worth the subscription price.

Whatever else the future holds

From the survey sent to those who have subscribed, it is not difficult to imagine that some other benefits or perks will be added to the Summoner Supreme status. Should some other well thought of benefit be added then all the more should you consider signing up for this monthly subscription.

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I do like it although there are a few features I would like to see improved like the black iso market(not that big of a deal for me tho). As for improvements I am not sure what to think about it. If they improve it then they will definitely increase the price and I dont want to be paying more for the sigil than a streaming site.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I agree. Everything I've gotten from it has really added up.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Personally I have no issues with gold supply - I still have about 1000 gold crystals I haven’t opened, and still growing.

Energy no issue too. There are always energy refills in my overflow, and I 100% beginner, heroic, master and epic every month. This and last month I only did one run of normal EQ since side quests use so much energy. And I also 100% the epic, master and heroic side quests this month, with 1 pass of normal.

Inventory increase is somewhat a one-off benefit. Your T4CCs will overflow again simply because you don’t pull enough good champs of every class to be worth a rank up.

Cheaper featured crystals. I have the worst luck for featured crystals. So to some, it is 4000 shards cheaper. To me, it is still 1000 shards more expensive than a regular 5* crystal.

The test of the cavalier bonus rewards is about the only good thing, but not worth $10 a month.

To each his own! :)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Any time you are going to buy $10 worth of units you should get the sigil instead, unless you need the units immediately. You get the units plus all the other things. I am ftp and don't feel like I am missing anything significant. If I decided to buy units though I would get the sigil.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    For me, what's really most useful is the Black ISO conversions and the Solo Event every week. I mean, it's not catapulting me to the top, but accumulating Shards faster is always a plus. I don't have to run Proving Grounds when I need one particular Cat, and it's another source of T1As.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

You know, these subscriptions and offers are nice and all. But nothing can break the willpower of a true free to play player.

Except when the game shuts down because nobody's spending money 😂.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My issue with it is it gives you stuff you should get any way.
    The inventory cap is a joke and wasn't in game at the start, it was introduced later to make people spend on pots and revives.
    Gold shortage has always been there unless you grind arena non stop.
    The black iso store and extra shards is nice.
    I don't seem to ever be short on units and I never buy them.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya it just isn’t something that is for me. I am also F2P and don’t find it enticing really.

Also that survey wasn’t just sent to subscribers. I don’t know the criteria but I can tell you at least one person who only used the free sigil got the survey. And like I said in the survey as a true F2P player if they increase the sigil rewards too much it will push the F2P crowd away.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    All this F2P is great and everything and more power to you guys. But... we can all somehow agree on the fact that without the paying customers there is no company to be run and no game for all us to enjoy, right?

Right...?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Is it just me, or is the best offer the 4.99 a month unit deal? It's over twice the value of an Odin. I can't see why anyone would but the sigil when they can get that instead
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    There is a game, "sea of thieves", nothing you can buy gives you an advantage over other players, but you can use real money for fun cosmetic changes to your avitar and to your ship and people spend! Here people spend in the hopes of getting an advantage and out of frustration! And obviously people are using units for new profile images and titles sooo yeah...better approach to making things fair, even and fun.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So on the F2P versus paying I’ve said this before in the forums. I guarantee that the F2P bring money to the table. I personally have introduced this game to multiple people who freely buy items in game. Without me those transaction never happen as they only started playing and resumed playing at times for some of them because of me the F2P player.

The game needs both to survive and continue to grow its customer base.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Any time you are going to buy $10 worth of units you should get the sigil instead, unless you need the units immediately. You get the units plus all the other things. I am ftp and don't feel like I am missing anything significant. If I decided to buy units though I would get the sigil.

The $5 unit deal has better amount of units though
    Everyone always undercalculates the rewards for the Sigil. If you join on a Sunday or a Monday morning, you can get 6 weeks of rewards (the week that ends as you sign up, 4 full weeks, and the week that starts in your last couple days). If you pick the correct alternating Sunday, you get 4 featured crystal pulls in 30 days, and that number jumps to 5 if the feature changes during your 30-day window. With that said, if you're not a whale, you should cycle on and off the Sigil to maximize your black iso market and test of cavalier rewards.

So...which sounds better? $5 for 735 units, or $10 for 450 units, 6000 5-star shards, 6 energy refills, faster energy recharge, catalyst and crystal trade-ups, 750,000 gold, and whatever else comes with it?
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited October 2019
    Subscribing SIGIL and paying the same amount of money like others and finding out getting restricted to some SIGIL content is stupid. Who is in the right mind to get that? If i paid the same amount like others, I should be getting the same content!

If it's free, you can restrict whatever you want KABAM.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I wrote a lengthy response on the Kabam survey for the summoner sigil. I explained how it can be improved enough for me to spend my money. So hopefully they listen but as presently constructed I will not be getting the summoner sigil. I'm an arena grinder and in a map 7 alliance so it doesn't make a huge dent in my account but I'm open to see how they adjust after they gather a significant amount of data.