**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool not Reducing Antman's Sig Ability [NOT A BUG]

Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
After doing some testing and questing in 5.2, I noticed that GP was not reducing Antmans Glancing Ability. I reached a combo of 50 and he was still glancing. Seeing this I continued the fight (5.2.4) and got to a combo of ~200. Antman was still glancing. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but in his sig ability it states "When Attacked." Shouldn't this be considered a defensive ability which can be reduced? Or is this a bug?

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Actually it works the other way around, antman's glancing reduces others' offensive abilities so that's why black-widow, gwenpool, DV and (maybe) archangel's ability reductions don't work against him.
    At least that's what i think.
  • See that was one of my thoughts as well. As I stated earlier, he was still glancing at a combo of about 200 with GP. Out of those 200 hits, more than 50 did not glance.
  • I can see why this one is confusing, but it is not a bug. Ant-Man's Glancing ability takes precedent over Gwenpool's, or Black Widow's abilities. He's one of the few counters to a high Defensive Ability reduction ability.
  • So even though 50+ hits in my 200 hit combo didn't glance, his glancing ability still isn't reduced?
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Bearz_Rule wrote: »
    So even though 50+ hits in my 200 hit combo didn't glance, his glancing ability still isn't reduced?

Yes. Not every hit is going to glance anyways.