**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,425 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

im un-bookmarking this thread now, thank you very much.

so much filth

I don't get the reference to filth.. your luck is so filthy.. why and how come?

I'd agree with 'Fortune Favors the Lucky' thou..
  • Options
    Updated 6* roster (twenty 6* from cav crystals)

Note:
    (Cyclops red, Black Bolt, BlackPanther classic, Antman) are on the bottom.. photo stitch app im using only allow three pictures.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Ok.. I am super stoked.. thank you Lady Luck.

My twentieth 6* from cavalier came from En Sabah Nur cavalier crystal

6* Apocalypse.. has joined team 'psp742'

WTF

HOW IS YOUR LUCK SO GOOD
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    How many cavs did that take
  • Options
    I have a weird thing i do.. its a combination of three methods: Pep1000 (two three or four times) and crystal should come from the lower right corner and the crystal needs to be flying at slower speed, afterwards I do the Katy Candy crystal dance, place the crystal on the center and tap when the gut feeling tells me.. I has worked for me.. no guarantees it will work for anyone else.
  • Options

Honestly I was so into it, I loss count after 20.. but not above 30.. but its two 6*.. so it's not as bad, 6* Longshot and Apocalypse.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Honestly I was so into it, I loss count after 20.. but not above 30.. but its two 6*.. so it's not as bad, 6* Longshot and Apocalypse.
    I hope you realize how insane your luck is... Some people go a hundred cavs without getting even a single 6 star. And we're not even talking about a good 6 star, and both of the 6 stars you got are insanely good. Congrats man!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Ok, I am probably the most hated person in mcoc.. open three En Sabah Nur cavalier crystal and got 5* Magik max sig crystal, pull and awaken a 6*, with the 6* shards from max sig crystal I form 6* 10k basic champion crystal, guess what i pull a great champion.

6* Thor Jane Foster (better awaken)

6* Storm (Pyramid-X) perfect with my 6* Sorcerer Supreme.

That makes it twenty one 6* from cavalier crystal.

I guess I could be CEO of cav crystal..

"Fortunate Favors the Lucky." - Longshot
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Oh well.. did not awaken 6* Prof X or Apocalypse but I did get something juicy, awaken 4* Prof X.

and I got a juicy 5* champion

5* Doom (awaken) I have not awaken the 6* yet.. but I'll take it..

My 22nd 6* from cav is pretty good champion.. needs awaken and high signature level

6* Night Thrasher (awaken) but he is 'Board to Death'

(proof i ain't lying)

'Fortune Favors for the Lucky.' - Longshot
  • Options
    I’ve officially lost it with this 6 star luck. It’s a 1.5% CHANCE! How many cavs have you opened??
  • Options

I’ve officially lost it with this 6 star luck. It’s a 1.5% CHANCE! How many cavs have you opened??

Today I spent like $150 plus tax.. worth of En Sabah Nur cavalier crystals.. these crystals are very nice to me.. four 6* from em.. I guess total spent is $400USD (guesstimate) with lots of 5* that I didn't really count, except for 5* Doom..
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

That’s a really solid team, ock has his niche uses imiw is great with stealth spidey and domino is domino

Wow this is the biggest gem on this thread
    Way back when @Lvernon15 rated Domino
    You'll like this @SpideyFunko
  • Options
    Rookie, I don't have Stealth Spidey as 5* or 6*.. maybe I'll pull him someday.. my 6* IMIW is undupe so he isn't that great..

I got trollover thrice for 6* Apocalypse.. if I got him then I'd be in Kabams radar.. im just a small fishy hiding behind the whales.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Rookie, I don't have Stealth Spidey as 5* or 6*.. maybe I'll pull him someday.. my 6* IMIW is undupe so he isn't that great..

I got trollover thrice for 6* Apocalypse.. if I got him then I'd be in Kabams radar.. im just a small fishy hiding behind the whales.

Dude congrats on your Apoco & Prof X! INSANE pulls. If I were you, try and focus on the featured 6* to pull Archangel & Magneto to build an insane synergy team!
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Pulled more 5* and 6* over 2 days than I have over 2 years (or however long cav crystals have been out)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    My statistics is very rough.. from March2020 to Sept2020, I pull a total of 22x 6* from cavalier crystal.. what is the percentage of it.. Kabam 6* from featured is like 1% or less depending on the champion but 1.5% drop rate for other 6*.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★

Congrats yet again. They get out of hand quickly if you're not careful. Next thing you know you're looking at this

You get to a point you can't possibly get enough catalysts to rank everyone you want to pretty easily

wow
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Congrats yet again. They get out of hand quickly if you're not careful. Next thing you know you're looking at this

You get to a point you can't possibly get enough catalysts to rank everyone you want to pretty easily

Get out of here with your stacked roster 😤
  • Options
    Work n Progress is from 4Loki, a high level elite alliance, I’m a small fishy with an ok 6* roster.
  • Options

My word what a roster
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Lvernon15 said:

Rookiie said:

Lvernon15 said:

That’s a really solid team, ock has his niche uses imiw is great with stealth spidey and domino is domino

DELETE THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!! DELETE NOW!!!!!!!! KILL IT!!!!!!!
    Too late fam
    @KDSuperFlash10 you're up next
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Rookiie said:

Lvernon15 said:

Rookiie said:

Lvernon15 said:

DELETE THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!! DELETE NOW!!!!!!!! KILL IT!!!!!!!
    Too late fam
    @KDSuperFlash10 you're up next
    No. No. NO! NOOOOO! Abeg NO! I'm on my knees @Rookiie NO! I mustn't be exposed. I have been jailed for TOO LONG! It is my time to return. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. MY EMPANCIPATION IS IN PLACE.

Coming to the Forums your way on October 1st. The quintessential volume in my "Hear me out" series. "Hear me out... Domino is the ___ best mutant champion in the game."