My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 277 ★★★
    @psp742 here's hoping man, I loved using my 3* in early game content and still sometimes in arenas, longshot has got insane damage output absolutely but I want him purely because of how fun I find him to play and I usually rank up champs I personally prefer rather than ranking champs based off how good they are.
    Two 6* from cav crystals??? 😭 man I ain't even gotten 1 since I hit cav in December 😂 really hoping I can pull a longshot from these but congrats on the extra sigs for prof x!
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,531 ★★★★
    Normally I don't mess with battleground, but I noticed if you chance upon a win here and there.. you can get 6* 1k shards.. so did a few fights with someone equal to my account.. after few wins.. I get matched with Paragon summoners with 5 to 6 rank4 and even few rank5 6*.. let's say it was lopsided.
    Anyways, here is the 6* I pull

Longshot (more sigs)

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot

I hoped I pull different champion.. at least dupe some of my favorites.
    @psp742 I think this is a sign I'll get longshot soon 😭 but currently I'm very jealous of that 6* longshot..
  • Avocago65Avocago65 Posts: 47

@psp742 I think this is a sign I'll get longshot soon 😭 but currently I'm very jealous of that 6* longshot..

Longshot is my most wanted mystic currently. I have most of the others but I've been chasing him for a while and I don't want to take my 5* to r5 because I know once I do he'll be my very next pull 😂

Avocago65 said:

Longshot is my most wanted mystic currently. I have most of the others but I've been chasing him for a while and I don't want to take my 5* to r5 because I know once I do he'll be my very next pull 😂

I really want longshot as he's my favourite champs to play however im in need of good mystics that aren't 5* i do use my 5* doom and rintrah but I need 6* mystics my only mystic 6* is iron fist 😒😒 so I would love to get longshot however I need mystics so Id be happy with a 6* version of rintrah, doom, longshot, mystic spidey, tigra and dragon man but I'm hoping I get longshot specifically, if I were you I would rank up 5* longshot as personally I am eager to get my hands on either a 5* or 6* 😂
    I rank up Sorcerer Supreme who is also good but have not successfully used her in AW.. since she doesn't gain power normally, she is like Symbiote Supreme.. gain power when not attacking or interacting with opponent.. Hood is more useful.. so that's one of the mystic rank up I sort of regret.. Spiderman Supreme is so squishy (not sure where I can use him). Dragonman is immune to poison and bleed debuff.. but he doesn't have any nullify or power control.

I hope you pull Longshot.. he is really one of the top three burst damage champions (assuming opponents not bleed/incinerate immune).
    Did a bunch of incursion Threat level 1 to level 4 for the rewards.
    The Cav Dangerous crystal got me another 6*.. aside from Prof-X and Inferior Ironman.
    Third 6* is

132nd Sentinel (new).. a tech! Yay.. not Omega Sentinel but still good tech.
    edited April 2023
    The new side quest with vault and treasure chest seems daunting but is fairly simple with correct champion, went with Threat level5 for the highest possible rewards.. I use Howard Duck vs Havok, brought SilverSurfer, Kingpin, Doom, Human Torch, with Howard Duck..

probably don't need to mention since most have read.. combination of treasure chest is 3174

Btw, got the 6* 2,500shards and open 10k 6* basic champion crystal

133rd Capt America Sam Wilson (new) not bad but not who I'm looking specially after Antman synergy is nerfed to the ground.

Hoping to pull: Quicksilver or Spot or Scorpion or Hulkling or CGR or Galan.

@psp742 nice new cap Sam Wilson and hope you get CGR soon he's a beast! From my recent crystals I've gotten sentry, winter soldier and last night I got psycho man its starting to feel like every good champ avoids me, still no sign of longshot either! 😭
    You will either pull Longshot or someone better.. good luck 👍 Mknight123.
    psp742 said:

You will either pull Longshot or someone better.. good luck 👍 Mknight123.

Thanks good sir best of luck with the champs you want also 👍
    After going thru different Threat level in vault side quest for cav Sinister senses crystal

Kingpin (more sigs)

Hope to pull better 6* too. Good luck everyone.
  • Wait, wait, what if @psp742 gets the 7* this Friday?
    I think a new thread would be called for. ;)
    edited April 2023
    Got 2k 6* shards from vault Threat level 4 and open 10k 6* basic champion crystal...

It wasn't a good pull..

DareDevil OG (awaken)

I have better champions that I'd rather have awaken, trollover from Korg to DD.. a dupe on Knull or Spiderman Supreme.. or get new champion like Scorpion.. but rng had a laugh at my expense.

Hope it means I will pull something better next time..

Hahaha.. if I am lucky to get the 7*.. I wouldn't be surprised if it is 7* Groot or inferior ironman or Beast.
    All effort to save up and scrounge for 6* shards.. only to pull

Agent Venom (more sigs) does not help my account.. I don't have 5*/6* Scorpion and Kraven.. so he stays rank1.

Sadness.. having a rough go.. luck is meh.
    edited April 2023
    The vault side quest seems alright because it is doable and not super hard.. just wish it shows which path you already took.. I check and re-check which treasure has been claimed in order not to make mistakes.. thanks to Cat Murdock guide, and to all who contributed for the list.. threat5 6* class awaken gem.. and 6* shards.

I really wanted cosmic, science, mystic or tech. awaken a good one too. :p

Open 10k 6* basic for

Karnak (awaken) at first wasn't thrilled but after watching Nick136 buff video.. might rank him up.
    Finally 100% cav difficulty in Event Quest 'Just to get a rep', and did Threat4 for the 6* shards.. went 10k 6* basic champion crystal

Black Widow Claire Voyant (awaken).. she is good but her awaken ability seems meh.. Capt Marvel Movie would have been better awaken.. but this dupe got me to 10,175 shards 7*..

Good luck with your 6* pulls.

Thanks, it's been a while since anyone brought up my starting 6* champions.. Domino was dupe on my 5th or 6th pull.. pretty good luck then there was a streaks of not great and so-so.. I had 6* nexus with Ronin Diablo and ???.. chose Ronin (Diablo was a drunkard no damage champion until his awesome buff) regrets picking Ronin (sort of but didn't know if buff will make him better) and haven't pull Diablo since..

Anyways, thanks to the Gwenpool bubble bubble event.. I got enough 6* to open 10k basic champion crystal.

Medusa (awaken) pretty nice.. but inhuman have loss quite a bit of shine with the Introduction of new champions (good but not as relevant)

Good luck with your 6* crystal opening.

The new Gwenpool bobble bauble spring cleaning event is awesome.. either get 6* shards or rank up resources.. pick 6* shards to form 10k 6* basic champion crystal for

134th Diablo (new) pretty happy to pull sober buffed formerly wasted drunk champ (I mentioned before I pick Ronin) finally join my account.

How are your 6* crystal pulls?
    edited April 2023
    Silver 1 rewards.. oh well.. Mayne next AW our alliance can reach gold3.

With the available shards.. I open two 10k 6* basic champion crystal.

Gamora (awaken) three times buffed

Jabari Panther (awaken) seems annoying to fight but not difficult if you have counter.

Who did you guys get? (just curious how your luck is going).
    edited April 2023
    Hello again mate @psp742 ! Some nice pulls recently for sure, for my war rewards today mixed with some saved shards I got medusa, captain marvel movie, ghost and bishop! Done some rank ups and used my generic gem on Nick and took him to r3! Also took my bishop to r2 straight away very happy with today's pulls and rank ups!

Also would like some AG advice, I've got a cosmic gem and I'm debating whether to use it on Cgr or galan? I use cgr more and he gets great buff control from his awakening so I'm thinking for me it's best to use it on cgr?
    Thanks in advance.
    CGR and Galan are both awesome champions.. although I don't have em as 6*, I have played them with the star rarity that I do have 5* CGR rank5 sig200.. 4* Galan sig99.
    both are great damage dealer too. It's a hard call for me since I don't know who else you have in your account.. now if it were me.. I use SilverSurfer a lot in AW vs shock, incinerate and frostbite opponents.. (never knew he is good counter to them) just pick fury, armor up, and power gain from SilverSurfer buffs add the shock/ incinerate/ frostbite and his attack is greatly boosted.. for synergy I'd pick CGR.. but Galan is you know 'Galactus' (water down version). I'd rank4 em if I could. add Hulkling to that cosmic short list.
    Alrighty, I appreciate the input, I have hulkling too but haven't ranked him up yet, I was thinking about saving the gem as I don't have a herc 6* but I dont like waiting for champs to awaken sometimes it can take wayyy too long to get them, so that's why I was considering using it on cgr or galan, I may just wait for a little bit just to see what happens but I'm leaning more towards awakening cgr as I love playing him and use him in every questing team so i do appreciate the opinion but I'll wait it out a little while then think on it again 👍
    edited May 2023
    Did some battleground and incursion dor 6* shards.. open 10k 6* basic champion crystal for..

Capt America WW2 (more sigs).. depressing luck.. next champion over would have been first time dupe of Doc Oct..

I hope string of mediocre (terrible) luck will get be the best 7* this 8th May.

Also note the connection icon in the corner, it does not disappear in any game mode. Very very annoying.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Will you start a new thread for 7-stars?