**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,499 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Probably not, with 11550 7* shards is all I have now, doubt anyone can pull 7* in matter or weeks or months (except for whales and early paragon summoners).. moreso, since I haven’t had motivation to push towards Thronebreaker or Paragon.. it’s even harder to get 6* or 7* shards.. and with my recent luck.. I wouldn’t be surprised if I pull the worst champion out of the initial 7* pool

Who would you like to pull as you first 7* and who do you least want in the pool?

Although I have 6* Gamora (dupe).. a 7* might be good.. Titania, Hulk, America Chavez, Gorr, Mangog (as defender only).. Shuri (might be good), Guillotine 2099 (as 7* might be ok too).

since it would be a while before any of us pull a second or third 7*.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Nah you’ll be fine
    I wouldn’t mind pulling Hulk or Venom, Gorr is insane too
    Only got 1 pull too haha
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Although I feel sad I'm not able to get the 6* awaken gem.. summoner progression wall.. even if I'm not Thronebreaker or Paragon, I believe I can hang with them unless it's all sig200.. I got a new champion from 10k 6* basic champion crystal

135 Black Cat (new) seems good but high skill ceiling to get the damage.. her mechanic moving calling card back and forth numerous times between her and opponent to increase exchange number then use sp2; when card with Cat 'Vivious' passive and card with opponent 'Sabotage' debuff and cruelty and bleed paused. still not sure thou.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot

Hope you get a new champion (good ones).

Oh yeah, from cav intergalactic planetary crystal.. got 5* Drax, Vision Aarkus and Kingpin.. hope to get a 6* too.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,886 ★★★★★
    your roster is good enough that tb won’t be that hard- i believe in you
  • Options
    I hope y'all got the champion/s you wanted from initial 7* pool.. I can open only one as of now so I have three/four wants.. America Chavez, Gorr, Mantis, Overseer..
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Thanks kabam for 6* shards from the Side Quest: Escape from Titan (wish the object rewards weren't summoner progression locked, like the 6* awaken class gem.)

Anyway, I needed more 6* shards, so did Event Quest: Seed of Doubt 100% Cav difficulty.. and initial run Uncollected difficulty to reach 10k 6* basic champion crystal (with some extra shards)

Black Widow Deadly Origins (more sigs) next champion was Rocket Racoon (which would be first time pull).

Capt America Sam Wilson (awaken) not bad but next champion was America Chavez (which would have been new).

How were your luck? Any new 6* champions?

• Options
    thanks to Side Quest Attack on Titan Threat4 for 6* shards, open 10k 6* basic champion crystal..

136th Jubilee (new).. ok I guess.. next champion over was Scarlett Witch og.. who i prefer.. oh well new champion is new.

• Options
    edited May 2023
    Week4 of Attack on Titan side quest and more 6* shards for 10k 6* basic champion crystal.
    for

Vision Aarkus (awaken), he is ok but he has major drawback. He need to armor break opponent in order to apply frostbite debuff.

but?!?

What if opponent is armor break immune? (equal no frostbite debuff) although there are not many champions who are.. I suspect a lot of summoners have Colossus, Dr Doom, Man-thing, Wiccan (neutralize can even use Aarkus own power gain mechanic to incinerate himself to death) are some top notable counters.. if you want to add champion who can counter Vision Aarkus.. please do.. [rub it in.. 😆 🤣 😂 😹] he was a good champion then but now getting less use.

Aarkus' armor break is good counter for Killmonger, Emma Frost and opponents who lose abilities when armor broken.

Not sure if Aarkus will get buffed but for a champion that comes from smoke world.. not having smoke form mechanic (miss/phase mode) is an ability which was either forgotten or considered too OP by kabam.. please add to Vision Aarkus buff list to make him more useful.. thanks.
  • Options
    following 6* pulls were ok but really not who I want.

Nova (more sigs)

Ronan (awaken)

Thor OG (awaken)

I can't seem to pull newer champions.. while my alliance mates get juicy champions, guess someone has to be at the low section of totem pole. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    In order to get 6* shards for 10k 6* basic champion crystal.. I did a bunch of solo incursions and as cavalier pick up most of the 1k 6* shards from the 'Spider-Exchange' store..
    pull a very good champion.. 👍

Knull (more sigs) is great awaken and needs max sig in order to bring out his damage potential.. since its tough for me to acquire 6* sig stones staying f2p, will get him up there eventually, by duping him I also got 7* shards (which bring me closer to my second 10k 7* champion crystal).

wish it was Abs-man, who I finally pull as 5*.. sigh!!!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    So I guess everyone is going to strive to get 6* shards from the spider-exchange store if that's the best value item for em.. at least that is for me..

TIP: [if you need 6* shard] do the side quest (uncollected and cavalier difficulty), incursion (solo) has 6* shards too, and any quest that earns points/coins/credits that can be used with corresponding store offers.

Anyways, I got another 10k 6* basic champion crystal, was hoping for Abs-man (saw him multiple times on the reel (yeah I know the visuals don't guarantee who you pull and rng is already determined when you purchase).

137th iDoom (new) 2022 release tech champion.. gonna assume he needs awaken and high sig level.

Oh, before I forget.. I finally pull 6* from cavalier miles away crystal

Spiderman Miles Morales (more sigs)

• Options
    life got busy so forgot to update 19Jun 6* opening.

138th Scarlett Witch OG (new) sadly she is not as good pre 12.0 nerf.. but still fun champion..
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Tried my luck to see if it's worth it.. one Starlord Lord Bag... was enough to tell nope.. open 2x 10k 6* basic champion crystal and..

Silver Surfer (more sigs)

Second 6* was Ironman OG (more sigs), I hope it's understandable why I didn't post the picture (it just leaves a sour taste); not gonna try that again. Only positive thing is I got some 7* shards.. thou not enough for my Second 10k 7* basic.

Hopefully, who knows maybe by that time I get to 10k 7*. There will be a 7* Magik (I can wish big can't i).. am sure there are many who would want 7* Magik.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I guess I didn't learn from last time.. grind aren for enough units and got the Starlord Loot bag.. 15k 6* shards and use unit in 750unit bundle.. could have gone bundle 2 but chose bundle 1 for 15k 6* shards and 5x cav nexus crystal.. yup, not good idea.

Anyways open 3x 10k 6* basic champion crystal for following:

Antman og (more sigs) wish his glancing wasn't changed..

139 Omega Red (new) need to be awaken and sig200 to maximize his abilities but gotta have champion before he can be awaken.. so step 1 ok.

140 Punisher 2099 (new) he is alright but not the tech I need.

I didn't expect much from the cav nexus crystal but hope they were not all trash.. so one cav nexus was 3*, two were 4* and one 5* Thor Rags

one with 6* BlackPanther og (awaken).

Still no 2023 champion.. :/
  • Options
    Thanks to incursions (thru all frustrating node, hyper aggressive AI and bad luck) and battleground (6* shards from store) I open two 6* basic champion crystal.. wasn't expecting much.

141st Titania (new) instead of rank3 another champion I rank2 her and she is fun.. probably with rank3 her when I can.

142nd Thor Ragnarok (new) not the best skill, his buff is so so.. I'd rather pull Valkryie or Baron Zemo..

Hope you are having better luck.. btw, still no 2023 champions.. my account is barren of 2023 5*/6*.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    got lazy with update, played incursions and little battleground for 6* champion crystal and 6* shards.
    Here are some of who I got

Guillotine OG (sigs)

Black Cat (awaken)

With the Side Quest: Hades Rift.. pick up 6* shards, tier5 basic catalyst, tier5 class catalyst selector, tier6 basic catalyst fragments (almost able to rank4 skill/mystic/mutant)

143 Mr Fantastic (new) finally complete 6* Fantastic Four.. Yay!

144 Wasp (new) nice I guess but she was between Spot and Nimrod.. either one would have help my account more.. sigh!

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Finally updated my 6* roster.. I include my lone 7*.. if I took Mantis out.. 6* roster would be in 4 (6x6 grid format) but since I did Ms Marvel is separate from the pack.

Some might think this is a flex 💪 but if you check my account.. I don't have most of the OP top tier champions.. Hulkling, Galan, CGR, Absorbing Man, Scorpion, Spot, Mr Negative, Venom, Future Antman, Cassie Lang, Shang-chi, Kate Bishop, Valkryie, Nimrod, Omega Sentinel, Lady Deathstrike, Hulkbuster.. and many more..
  • Options
    I only have one 6* generic awaken gem... I have numerous champion that become better awaken.. here are some choices: Hood, Titania, Rintrah, Spiderman Supreme, iDoon, Tigra, Diablo, CMM, Sasquatch, Moleman, Omega Red, Mr Fantastic, Crossbones.. sort of tempted to awaken Hood since I use him a lot.

Who would you use it on?
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    I'm just jealous of that longshot, still don't have him :(
    As for the AG id use it on omega red if you have many sig stones and use suicides, or just use it on whoever you enjoy playing most, I used a gem on cgr when I could have used it on anyone else.
  • Options
    Omega Red need sig200 which is hard since am limited at the moment.. another thing to consider is recoil mastery is almost a requirement to make Omega Red better (or Mr Sinister relic)..
    Hood who I use with Kingpin.. benefit from awaken.. Titania is new but she is starting to become one of my favorite champions..
    iBom/King Groot/Man-thing for AQ..

Rintrah dropped off since he is buggy and might be rebalanced/ nerfed.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,849 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Finally updated my 6* roster..

Some might think this is a flex 💪 but if you check my account.. I don't have most of the OP top tier champions.. Hulkling, Galan, CGR, Absorbing Man, Scorpion, Spot, Mr Negative, Venom, Future Antman, Cassie Lang, Shang-chi, Kate Bishop, Valkryie, Nimrod, Omega Sentinel, Lady Deathstrike, Hulkbuster.. and many more..

Not having an Archangel would kill me. 🤞 You get one soon.
  • Options
    A 6* AA would be awesome pull.. thanks willrun4adonut.. I forgot about AA. Talk about oversight.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,607 ★★★★
    While we’re talking champs…my 5th R5 6* champ

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RoYA9y9acXk&si=UxQHOOq9foRbPkWs
  • Options
    With Hades Rift.. Stabilized Dimension Energy for path to pick from A (tier6 basic catalyst fragments or tier3 alpha fragments), B (tier6 basic catalyst), C (3k 6* shards/ 6x 6* generic sig), D (tier5 class catalyst selector)
    I chose path-D for tier5 class catalyst selector.
    Did open 10k 6* basic champion crystal.

145th Joe Fixit (new) not sure why it's three consecutive science champions.. Mr Fantastic, Wasp and now Joe Fixit.. wish it was better science champions thou.. like Scorpion, Cassie Lang, Spot, Quicksilver, Sandman.
  • Options
    got Path-C pick 6* 3000 shards twice instead of the 6x 6* generic sig stones.. use battleground token for missing 6* shards..
    Open 10k 6* basic champion crystal.

146th Iceman (new) add another immune champion, who is: Frostbite 🥶, Incinerate, Nova Flame, Bleed and Poison immune champion.. needs awaken and high sig for damage.. :/
  • Options
    Was able to form another 10k 6* basic champion crystal..

Iceman (awaken).. surprised to pull Iceman again..
    Tempted to rank3 him.. instead of Colossus.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    For cavalier, the new side quest and incursion body/mind filament store might not carry best rewards compared to thronebreaker.. it is what it is.. anyways, I opened 10k 6* basic champion crystal for

147th Dr Strange (new) sadly he isn't as good as pre 12.0.. wish it were someone else.

• Options
    edited August 2023
    got 6* shards from the side quest and platinum track (bought the triple platinum track rewards).. now I have to get 'Thronebreaker'for 7* Morbius.
    Mythic nexus crystal

Psylocke (more sigs)

148th iHulk (new) funny thing is I prefer the buffed Hulk OG.. iHulk gets better @ low health, but why would i want hp to drop low in first place.