**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Its ok.. i have good feeling i will pull another 6* from cavalier crystal.. maybe a good one.. ;p
    edited June 2020
    After some drought.. i got lucky with the daily cavalier mystic champion crystal... might not be the best but is still useful..

6* Dormammu.. thumbs up

Updated 6* roster.. im 500shards away from another 6* basic champion crystal.. hoping I get a useful champion that is good undupe and God tier when awaken.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

After some drought.. i got lucky with the daily cavalier mystic champion crystal... might not be the best but is still useful..

6* Dormammu.. thumbs up

Updated 6* roster.. im 500shards away from another 6* basic champion crystal.. hoping I get a useful champion that is good undupe and God tier when awaken.

you have the filthiest luck, hands down.

you have the filthiest luck, hands down.

Thanks.. I don't think thats true thou. but I hope its true. I watched numerous YouTubers wanting to pull 6* from cavalier crystal.. but get 3* instead.

I wish it was beyond god tier 6* champion (i can wish right. Guess im being greedy).

edited June 2020
    I just pulled my 6* basic.. will update who I got.
  • Dang you are racking these up. Congrats OP!
    edited June 2020
    It rollover many champions which I wanted.. Dr Doom, Thing, Dr Strange.. ended on Angela.

Current updated 6* roster..

I rated my roster a 6 or 7 out of 10
    How would you rate it?
    psp742 said:

It rollover many champions which I wanted.. Dr Doom, Thing, Dr Strange.. ended on Angela.

How would you rate it?

an 8
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I rate my roster a 3/10
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I've been following this thread since october 2019 lol
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

How would you rate it?

I'd rate it as a 6.
    7 if you had Cap IW or Night Thrasher duped & at high sig.
    8 if you had Captain Marvel, Nick Fury or Torch.
    9 if you had Captain Marvel or Nick Fury duped.
    10 if you had Doom.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    0din said:

Pretty surprised you didn't have him already
    I tried another 6* and pulled 6* Red Skull.. next champion was Stealth Spidey... oh well..
    6* Red Skull

Updated 6* Roster.. i guess I have an ok assortment of champions..
    Worknprogress, Congrats on pull Sunspot, aside from pre, he has great sp2 damage.. i got the two Cyclops.. hope they get buffed.. Magneto would probably be better since he is getting rework.
    psp742 said:

I tried another 6* and pulled 6* Red Skull.. next champion was Stealth Spidey... oh well..
    6* Red Skull

Updated 6* Roster.. i guess I have an ok assortment of champions..

top picture is great, second is eh
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Worknprogress, Congrats on pull Sunspot, aside from pre, he has great sp2 damage.. i got the two Cyclops.. hope they get buffed.. Magneto would probably be better since he is getting rework.

That wasn't me that was Odin
    edited July 2020
    I did some of the uncollected story quest to form another 6* basic champion crystal.. my last pull was Red Skull.. now its another bad guy (from Spider-verse).. at least it is not a dupe of meme champions.

6* Kingpin, not the best but he throws his weight around

Updated 6* Roster is balanced with some great champions and some not so great, hope the kabam balancing of not so good champions is ok.
    honestly he can shine in some scenarios
    edited July 2020
    SpideyFunko, thanks for reply.. Kingpin is not totally useless, just not the champion I need and want in my current meta, Warlock, or Guillotine 2099 for bleed poison immunity.. another reason is Kingpin doesn’t really have a synergy that benefits my other champion, maybe 6* DD classic (but I’m not going to use them as attack team, let alone rank 2/35..

Rank 2/35 or 3/45 6*: Ironman IW, Corvus Glaive, Capt America IW, Thing, Colossus, Night Thrasher, Cull Obsidian,Angela, Doc Oct. and who knows maybe the Miles Morales buff will be good.
    edited July 2020
    I might not have pulled much great 6* from my 6* basic champion crystal (Domino and Corvus Glaive were exceptions)... pulled another 6* from cavalier crystal..

6* Bishop.. another mutant
    The updated 6* roster

I guess its an ok 6* roster..

The following are 6* I got from cavalier champion crystal: Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus, Psylocke, Dormammu, and Bishop.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 566 ★★★
    Mine
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Im so over 6 stars.....ive never gotten 1 single pull im happy about in 11 tries. Couldnt care less at this point.

edited July 2020
    Skbrueb, masacre is pretty good (with Domino and Red Hulk), Namor is good and awesome if you dupe him.. Night Thrasher is also good (incinerate immune), Punisher 2099 is getting buffed or rework, Kingpin is not bad, his heavy has him throwing his weight around.. king Groot has regen and fury make his attack better.. I’m guessing your f2p, but it’s still impressive to be able to get some good 6*.. just be patient, if kabam follows thru.. who knows if coals will turn into diamonds.. remember Colossus and Hulkbuster before the buff, Luke Cage and She-Hulk are also great now..
    If your cavalier, the latest appreciation event provides more than half of 10k 6* basic.. or maybe you can pull a 6* from cavalier crystal.. if you follow my post, I am fortunate enough to get some 6* champions, even duped Psylocke who I also got from cavalier crystal.. I’m hoping I pull 6* Warlock or Guillotine 2099 Or awaken Dr Doom, Thing or other champions.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    SABRETOOTH