My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    psp742 said:

Played a couple paths in the 'legendary difficulty' in Mutant Treasure Island.. for the missing 2k 6* shards..
    only to pull 6* BP classic

Not even going to update the 6* roster pic..

Last 6* Basic Champion Crystal pull was Agent Venom.. then luckily got 6* Human Torch from cavalier crystal..

This 6* basic champion crystal pull is BlackPanther classic.. hoping my cavalier crystal luck will come thru with a 6* god tier.

You absolutely deserve that BP πŸ˜‚ gotta balance out all the stupid filthy luck.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

psp742 said:

Played a couple paths in the 'legendary difficulty' in Mutant Treasure Island.. for the missing 2k 6* shards..
    only to pull 6* BP classic

Not even going to update the 6* roster pic..

Last 6* Basic Champion Crystal pull was Agent Venom.. then luckily got 6* Human Torch from cavalier crystal..

This 6* basic champion crystal pull is BlackPanther classic.. hoping my cavalier crystal luck will come thru with a 6* god tier.

You absolutely deserve that BP πŸ˜‚ gotta balance out all the stupid filthy luck.
    Hey he's actually a bit of a Bleed Monster now with the Tigra and Hulkbuster Synergies.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    LibertyPrimeV1, i didn't know that thanks..
    i have 4* Tygra and 5* Hulkbuster..
    I maybe I'll pull 6* Tygra or Hulkbuster.
    psp742 said:

LibertyPrimeV1, i didn't know that thanks..
    i have 4* Tygra and 5* Hulkbuster..
    I maybe I'll pull 6* Tygra or Hulkbuster.

This is probably the best Synergy Team for him.

Just wondering who would be a good candidate for 2/35 amongst my 6* champions.. Sorcerer Supreme, Dragonman, Human Torch, Capt Beardo, Ironman IW, Magneto Now, Colossus, Gambit.. or another champion.

Thanks for your opinions.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    psp742 said:

Just wondering who would be a good candidate for 2/35 amongst my 6* champions.. Sorcerer Supreme, Dragonman, Human Torch, Capt Beardo, Ironman IW, Magneto Now, Colossus, Gambit.. or another champion.

Colossus, Cap Beardo, Human Torch, Sorc Supreme, Dragon Man. In that order.
    psp742 said:

I'd do Colossus or Human Torch, if Colossus is duped then 100% him.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,384 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sorcerer, being able to regen on block is useful when you’re forced to go against completey ridiculous to evade specials like Apocalypse
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You’re filthy. Easily a 10/10. And many of them aren’t even from 6* crystals. Not to be rude, but why burn units on crystals when you could use them to clear the abyss or complete/explore act 6?
    I hate long fights.. get bored easy.. probably not going to do abyss or such.. even doing act 6 is long..
    edited September 2020
    psp742 said:

I hate long fights.. get bored easy.. probably not going to do abyss or such.. even doing act 6 is long..

I’m just saying there are way better ways to use units. Even with your luck. Sure, I’d love to pop 9k units worth of cavs for a 6* Prof X, but if I had 9k units, I could have finished act 6 exploration and have done a second abyss path.
    psp742 said:

I really wanted to get Prof X.. after more than ten Cerebro cav crystals.. i got 5* Dragonman to complete 3* 4* 5* and 6* set.. missing the 2*.. anyways, got 3* Prof X.. went in for some more Cerebro crystals and after twenty or twenty one.. guess who join my 6* roster
    6* Prof X

Updated 6* Roster (the editor i'm using limit the size of the picture to three pictures)

[Note: BP classic and Antman are peaking on the bottom..]

How would you rate my 6* roster.. id guess an 8/10

You have the best 6* roster and the filthiest luck I’ve ever seen
    edited September 2020
    Lagacy, PEP1000, Cowhale, KT1, Katy Candy, MSD, Diggy Dave, Rich, BrianGrant, Maex, ... Prof Hoff and many of the YouTubers, we all watch have better deeper 6* roster..

I guess i'm sort of lucky with cavalier crystal, the following champions come from basic 200unit or feature cavalier crystals:
    (In sequence as follows)
    Taskmaster
    Psylocke
    Mordo
    Colossus
    Psylocke (awaken)
    Dormammu
    Bishop
    Green Goblin
    VTD (awaken)
    Magneto Now
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Longshot
    Masacre
    Dragon man
    Human Torch
    Prof-X

Not sure if I missed anyone.. (this is not a brag post but my online chronological 6* progression record.. who i got from 6* basic champion crystal and lucky pull from cavalier crystal, often after a bad 6* basic champion crystal pull, Lady Luck brings me a 6* from cav crystals).. i should have gone 'Cavalier' two years earlier.. only became cavalier March2020.. not saying you all need to gamble on cavalier crystal, rng can be awesome, good, awful to downright gut-punch. Im a casual player and no attempt at being end game elite.. let the top players do their thing.
    psp742 said:

Lagacy, PEP1000, Cowhale, KT1, Katy Candy, MSD, Diggy Dave, Rich, BrianGrant, Maex, ... Prof Hoff and many of the YouTubers, we all watch have better deeper 6* roster..

I guess i'm sort of lucky with cavalier crystal, the following champions come from basic 200unit or feature cavalier crystals:
    (In sequence as follows)
    Taskmaster
    Psylocke
    Mordo
    Colossus
    Psylocke (awaken)
    Dormammu
    Bishop
    Green Goblin
    VTD (awaken)
    Magneto Now
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Longshot
    Masacre
    Dragon man
    Human Torch
    Prof-X

Not sure if I missed anyone.. (this is not a brag post but my online chronological 6* progression record.. who i got from 6* basic champion crystal and lucky pull from cavalier crystal, often after a bad 6* basic champion crystal pull, Lady Luck brings me a 6* from cav crystals).. i should have gone 'Cavalier' two years earlier.. only became cavalier March2020.. not saying you all need to gamble on cavalier crystal, rng can be awesome, good, awful to downright gut-punch. Im a casual player and no attempt at being end game elite.. let the top players do their thing.

They have better rosters because they’ve done more content. You have way more 6*s from cavs than them except maybe COWhale and Seatin. Oh and Pep. All of whom are the definition of a whale.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    16 from cav crystals in 6 months...
    I’ve had 2 and been cav since the crystals released, always end up opening 1-5 a week as well.
    Insane.
  • QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You’re filthy. Easily a 10/10. And many of them aren’t even from 6* crystals. Not to be rude, but why burn units on crystals when you could use them to clear the abyss or complete/explore act 6?

I mean it's clearly working for him
    psp742 said:

I needed roughly 500shards 6* for 10k basic champion crystal.. i could have gotten the kabam offer today for 5* 15k shards and 6* 2500 shards.. but the Mutant Treasure Island epic still has couple of 750shards 6* that I didn't get.. needless to say I did the quest.. and opened a 10k 6* basic champion crystal..

Finally awaken him.. 6* Colossus..

I just have a gut feeling its going to be awesome pull.. hence the jittery and excited emotions.

What a pull!

Arguably the best mutant in the game without suicides!
    edited September 2020
    I was debating whether I rank up Human Torch or Colossus to 2/35.. but since I lack science but have mutant catalyst.. plus the fact i just awaken Colossus is a sure sign that the Kabam universe is sending me a message.. :smiley:
    psp742 said:

I was debating whether I rank up Human Torch or Colossus to 2/35.. but since I lack science but have mutant catalyst.. plus the fact i just awaken Colossus is a sure sign that the Kabam universe is sending me a message.. :smiley:

Rank up that big metal boi!
    psp742 said:

One of the Top 5 Champions in the Game imo, you won't regret Ranking him up at all...

psp742 said:

One of the Top 5 Champions in the Game imo, you won't regret Ranking him up at all...
    Especially Awakened, Unawakened he still puts in a Ton of work but his Ramp Up is a fair bit slower and with that Awakened Ability his Ramp Up becomes Really Fun and you get those Big Yellow Numbers a he'll of a lot quicker.
    LibertyPrimeV1, does he need to be max sig200 or awaken is good enough, I don't have any generic sig stones and used up all my mutant sig stones in Domino, five in Psylocke and remaining generic sig stones into Magneto House of X..
    psp742 said:

LibertyPrimeV1, does he need to be max sig200 or awaken is good enough, I don't have any generic sig stones and used up all my mutant sig stones in Domino, five in Psylocke and remaining generic sig stones into Magneto House of X..

He's just fine at sig 1. I use my sig 1 5/65 5 star Colossus all the time.
    psp742 said:

Yeah he's perfectly fine at 1 or 20, the higher the Level the more likely you'll convert Expiring Armors into Permanents and when Tanking an Immunity to gain an Armor up. But the Base Chance is high enough that you won't Need to get it much higher unless you want to, with how frequent you'll be getting Armor Ups it won't matter if you don't convert a couple since once you hit 20 Permanent Armor Ups the rest can't be Converted but will still stack.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A l p h a said:

That's my current, 4 r2 6 stars! Some good and some bad

Just a question, why is aegon not up there??
    Great pull! I took a page out of your book and pulled a 6* dragon man from 3 cavs yesterday. I opened some garbage and felt like opening some cavs. Usually pretty dumb, but paid off. I’m gonna take him to r2. He is a cheese-lord.
    The_beast123, because this is my 6* roster post.. (I'm the original owner who post this topic) Alpha, just added a post about his 6* pulls.. I don't have a 6* Aegon (not sure if I'll be happy with a 6* Aegon pull, maybe yes maybe no)

i have a 5* Aegon but I don't like long fights and Aegon is definitely for long fights.. so i just rank him @ 3/45.