**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Energy cost way too high for events

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Sorry if a post already exists on this, but am I the only one that thinks the energy cost of last month's and this months events are a bit too much??

Unless you have the summoners sigil (which I don't and I'm sure many others don't) I feel its going to be practically impossible to 100% the heroic, master and uncollected events while also trying to complete the other event at the same time, certainly not without using units! The sub event is 8 paths a day at 18 energy each if you want to do all difficulties! Even just exploring the top 2 difficulties is 4x18 which is 72 energy, which is more than an energy refill a day extra for summoners at lv60, let alone those below!

Sorry for the rant, it just seems abit much to me and wanted to know if others agreed

A ł p h a

Comments

• Options
    PachPach Posts: 131
    edited October 2019
    I agree with you a bit but what does the sigil have to do with anything
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    A l p h a said:

Sorry if a post already exists on this, but am I the only one that thinks the energy cost of last month's and this months events are a bit too much??

Unless you have the summoners sigil (which I don't and I'm sure many others don't) I feel its going to be practically impossible to 100% the heroic, master and uncollected events while also trying to complete the other event at the same time, certainly not without using units! The sub event is 8 paths a day at 18 energy each if you want to do all difficulties! Even just exploring the top 2 difficulties is 4x18 which is 72 energy, which is more than an energy refill a day extra for summoners at lv60, let alone those below!

Sorry for the rant, it just seems abit much to me and wanted to know if others agreed

A ł p h a

Sigil wow don’t do as much only 1 energy refills pair week then 5 min recharge from 1 energy nah don’t need. The sigil I’m do Hav it and last much I’m didn’t had it and I’m was just fine
  • Options
    And I’m don’t do all the side one either it a choice you make do u really need that last 2. Fx
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Pach said:

The sigil makes the energy recharge 5 mins instead of 6 mins... Over the course of the month its a pretty large amount of energy, and I feel these latest events have been this amount of energy to encourage this...

I could be mistaken of course... Just how I see it

A ł p h a
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    A l p h a said:

Pach said:

The sigil makes the energy recharge 5 mins instead of 6 mins... Over the course of the month its a very amount of energy, and I feel these latest events have been this amount of energy to encourage this...

A ł p h a
    I guess that is a reason I have it don’t see much if a difference mainly because it gives you 2 energy extra per hour.... and you get an actual benefit if you’re one your phone 24/7. But people sleep, have work,and lives outside the game so obsessing and trying to make a conspiracy out of the sigil... I ain’t buying it sis
    A better example is the regular and units for the weekly sigil solo event 75 per week and a free 30 unit refill times 4
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Gamer said:

A l p h a said:

A ł p h a

Sigil wow don’t do as much only 1 energy refills pair week then 5 min recharge from 1 energy nah don’t need. The sigil I’m do Hav it and last much I’m didn’t had it and I’m was just fine
    Think I read somewhere it's around 1400 extra a month, which is 20 energy refills? But taking out sleep let's say around 15?

A ł p h a
  • Options
    Pach said:

A l p h a said:

Pach said:

The sigil makes the energy recharge 5 mins instead of 6 mins... Over the course of the month its a very amount of energy, and I feel these latest events have been this amount of energy to encourage this...

A ł p h a
    I guess that is a reason I have it don’t see much if a difference mainly because it gives you 2 energy extra per hour.... and you get an actual benefit if you’re one your phone 24/7. But people sleep, have work,and lives outside the game so obsessing and trying to make a conspiracy out of the sigil... I ain’t buying it sis
    I could be wrong but sigil or no sigil the amount of energy required to compete event quests and side quests has skyrocketed massively in the last few months?

A ł p h a
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    A l p h a said:

Pach said:

A l p h a said:

Pach said:

A ł p h a
    I could be wrong but sigil or no sigil the amount of energy required to compete event quests and side quests has skyrocketed massively in the last few months?

A ł p h a
    Skyrocketed?
    Wow, yellow journalism much?
    How much do you play per day?
    Like I said I agree but not with the sigil point you said, as I said already the weekly solo thing would have been a better example
  • Options
    A l p h a said:

Pach said:

A l p h a said:

Pach said:

A ł p h a

A ł p h a
    I’m Agerd with energy Hav got op so u need more but. I’m don’t said sigil is that good because you really don’t giv that much xtra energy let said u sleep and already full ther because you do not use it all in ther night you don’t get much of benfis for energy ther
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Even with sigil you still waiting forever sigil should be 3 mins normal ratio should be 5 mins max as they make more paths per update = more than 70 energy to complete a path or add extra 5-10 summoner lvls time to change kabam it’s been nearly 5 yrs since game was launched
  • Options
    NicCagiusNicCagius Posts: 8
    do we even need to fully explore the side quest every day?

i know you get an entry ticket for exploration, but what is the benefit of entering multiple times into the Nexus quest on the weekend?

are we able to farm rewards with each entry?

i've read the rewards post, but didnt see anything specific about needing to re-run the weekend Nexus quest multiple times.
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    NicCagius said:

do we even need to fully explore the side quest every day?

i know you get an entry ticket for exploration, but what is the benefit of entering multiple times into the Nexus quest on the weekend?

are we able to farm rewards with each entry?

i've read the rewards post, but didnt see anything specific about needing to re-run the weekend Nexus quest multiple times.

Good point, I would love some clarity on this as well
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Gamer said:

A l p h a said:

A ł p h a

Wouldn't you inform yourself before you write things that are not true? I'm not a huge fan of many Kabam's moves, but Sigil is really great. It adds up to more than extra 1.000 energy per month (I think 1.400 or something like that), which is WAY more than 1 refill per week.

I find Sigil really nice. I took one year break from the game and Sigil lets me catch up to Cavalier and Variant exploration much faster for only 10€ per month. Considering those of us, who work, spend 10€ almost every day on most trivial stuff, it's really not that much.
  • Options
    A l p h a said:

A ł p h a

So what you are saying is Kabam should make only so much content anyone could clear without buying extra energy refills?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Dęłtå said:

Even with sigil you still waiting forever sigil should be 3 mins normal ratio should be 5 mins max as they make more paths per update = more than 70 energy to complete a path or add extra 5-10 summoner lvls time to change kabam it’s been nearly 5 yrs since game was launched

Do you have Sigil at all?

I have Sigil and I find myself with extra energy every week. Last month I explored Heroic, Master and UC EQ and made one run through Normal for Units, plus all difficulties of Time after Time event and I still found myself with plenty of energy to spend.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    KoperBoy said:

Dęłtå said:

Do you have Sigil at all?

I have Sigil and I find myself with extra energy every week. Last month I explored Heroic, Master and UC EQ and made one run through Normal for Units, plus all difficulties of Time after Time event and I still found myself with plenty of energy to spend.
    Did the same, plus one run through Beginner for units and several paths of Variant 3. I also have Sigil, but those Summoners Showdown refills really boosted me last month. Still have 13 or so refills to start the month.

That said, I don't see a point to running all side quest diffs. The rewards for the tickets below epic are so meh, it's not worth it and the units are eaten by energy costs. I'm planning to explore epic and one run of master for units+t1a daily. Then on day 6 just run epic 5 times and skip rest.

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My problem is both energy and time. It’s just so much grind it’s absurd.
  • Options
    KoperBoy said:

Gamer said:

A l p h a said:

A ł p h a

Wouldn't you inform yourself before you write things that are not true? I'm not a huge fan of many Kabam's moves, but Sigil is really great. It adds up to more than extra 1.000 energy per month (I think 1.400 or something like that), which is WAY more than 1 refill per week.

I find Sigil really nice. I took one year break from the game and Sigil lets me catch up to Cavalier and Variant exploration much faster for only 10€ per month. Considering those of us, who work, spend 10€ almost every day on most trivial stuff, it's really not that much.
    Wel it stil you get one free energy refills kind free from the milestones rewards that was then I’m referring to. So one you didn’t understand what I’m said and one more thing I’m really don’t care about all the event I’m only dos master one uc and that it. And side quset I’m take as I’m need or not I’m chois what Ther most valuable to me. Yes if you play the game 24 you get that 1.400 more energy but we’ll I’m don’t play that much. Els you get 1 energy refills free. I’m didn’t talk abudt the recharge as you dos
  • Options
    And won’t to said I’m like it to but not for the energy recharges