**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How should I feel about this 6* pull?

CodeOmegaCodeOmega Posts: 201 ★★★
My 5th one: Bishop.

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Middle of the road. He won’t be a staple in your team probably but his massive energy resistance can help for specific fights.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    His ability to gain power by simply parrying the opponent is pretty cool. Destroys magik and iceman due to the high energy resistance and their limbo/coldsnap just increases his special damage really high.

Also a decent defender on the right node. Not a bad pull.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Bishop was my pull time before last. I felt meh. Have never had occasion to even think of using Bishop for anything.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    CodeOmega said:

@RoninMan any idea on how to use him? I didn’t use him that much as a 4* and I never had him as a 5*

He will be most useful against skill champs and ones that rely on energy damage like Magik, Iceman, DS, Magneto, etc. Parrying gives him prowess charges and a small bit of power. I basically just parry until I get ~30 charges and L2. His L2 is really good with a lot of prowess charges.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    He's actually very underrated in my opinion. By parrying the opponent you gain prowess charges and with enough one sp2 will end the fight. These prowess charges can also be used to heal himself by holding block and it will purify and bleed debuffs on him. Great champ for aq and pretty fun to play.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    If you also have a 5, 4, and 3 Star Bishop as well as a Psylock, I think it was, he can start the fight with 4 Prowess and 2 Bars of Power or something ridiculous like that. I don't remember the full details but it has something to do with his Synergies being able to stack.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    I have a 6 and 5 star bishop. Use them to cheese master EQ each month. Those two plus storm, red cyclops and Dr strange or electro. Means you start a fight with 12 prowess and 1.5 bars of power. One parry, then 5 hits plus special 2, overkills everything (including most bosses) on master mode on any level. It's inferred on YouTube that people have used this combo for legend runs. I just use it to work tap through each month ;-)
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    He was also all sorts of fun against sunspot and havok, as his prowess charges go through the roof. But outside of master EQ cheese mode and energy fest encounters he's not that great. But if you have your best champs tied up in AQ and AW and want to very quickly get through master mode each month, you've got yourself a winner. (Really his Regen needs a boost, or similar tweak to make him useful above master level content)