**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury v Elsa Bloodstone

So i know nick fury is a bad matchup (due to first hand experience, i should read first) to use against Elsa, but I just tried him and experienced something i’m thinking is a bug but could just be the most BS interaction ever. I went into the fight with 2% HP thinking I’d activate the real nick fury and then do the perma-intel to counter evade.

I hit the real nick fury phase from her degen (again, should’ve read her abilities) and then he just died. Immediately. He didn’t go back to 100% HP and start his degen from there. He got back up to 5% HP and degen’d out. I see that while bleeding Elsa causes a degen and passive heal block, but I didn’t think Nick’s regen could be heal blocked? Can anyone else confirm if this is a bug? I can’t find anything in Nick’s sig description to say it’s immune to heal block, but I could’ve sworn....

Comments

• Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team to take a look into.
  • RΛZORBLΛDERΛZORBLΛDE Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike Why does Kabam release champs without Testing?
    Nick Fury signature clearly says it cannot be Affected by Ability Reduction. And its a Decoy and not a Regen!
    Elsa puts Heal Block on Nick Fury and stops him from using his DECOY MODE. This is a Bug because Nick Fury Decoy is not a REGEN....its a Real Nick appearing after Decoy is finished. So please explain how can ELSA heal block or even a WARLOCK can Counter it???
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Yeah I'm so confused at that. It's his second life not a regen. Like a secondary protection layer.
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81
    edited October 2019
    I don't have Elsa, but Warlock definitely cannot stop Fury's Decoy life gain.
    No matter how many virus you put on Fury, they're all removed at once when Fury's signature triggered.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    Jep warlock don’t work try it ones never again. Els somhow work shuld be a bug
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Fury's ability works via removing all debuffs, and then healing him back to full, along with changing some abilities. Guessing her heal block is passive, and not removed for some reason?
    BTW, you can smack NF with a Heal block right after he triggers LMD (removing all debuffs), and right as it starts to heal, and it will prevent stop the healing. Done it twice with Mag's L2, others with a quick heal block could also do it with good timing.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Amonthir said:

Fury's ability works via removing all debuffs, and then healing him back to full, along with changing some abilities. Guessing her heal block is passive, and not removed for some reason?
    BTW, you can smack NF with a Heal block right after he triggers LMD (removing all debuffs), and right as it starts to heal, and it will prevent stop the healing. Done it twice with Mag's L2, others with a quick heal block could also do it with good timing.

It does. As long as she is bleeding the opponent gets a degen, which is also a heal blocker.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Elsa looks fun to play, and is a great counter to Void and apparently awakened Nick Fury. Hope to land her some day....
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Does Elsa have the Heal Prevention node that AQ Thanos has? That says it prevents healing BY ANY MEANS. Not regen, HEALING, which would include Fury healing back up after his LMD is destroyed. I didnt use my Nick Fury when clearing UC, so I didn't pay too much attention to healing issues (I was too focused on not repeating the same basic attack), so I don't recall if she had Heal Prevention as a node.
  • Hey there, the team is working on a resolution to this interaction between Nick Fury and Elsa Bloodstone that will be ready in an upcoming update.