**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Man Thing a mini boss only?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
It kind of seems like Kabam is playing a joke on us with introducing him. First off, he's tiny. He's supposed to be huge from what I've seen. And second, he's not even a boss fight. Has a new character ever not gotten a boss position? All he gets is a **** mini boss position and he is super easy because all he has is a health/damage buff.

This some kind of Halloween trick? Are ya gonna introduce the real Man Thing and his real fight on Halloween ?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hmm there’s been champions released that weren’t even in the monthly event quest. Wasp..korg...at least man thing is in it.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    monomugg said:

korg never was a boss. he was not even in the EQ for the month he was released, if I'm not wrong

Yeah, was the same with wasp. Man-thing might be the boss in the 2day alternate reality event tho
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I am happy they actually follow a storyline rather than forcing every new character to be the boss for some absurd reason
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    I’d rather they put new champs on your team instead of always mushing them in as noded to the moon bosses. An incidental encounter with Man-Thing was better than the usual.