**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A CRYSTAL FOR THE PEOPLE

Given that we all have that one champ that we want, it will be really cool if kabam would release a crystal once a year or something like that which allows us to pick the champ we want and guarantees a 5* or a 6*.
I know this is against kabams "Milk the whales" policy but it would help people to atleast get one champ that they really want.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Love the new, suuuper original idea.....
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I do kind of agree with him tho. Maybe it gets better as you increase in the game. Like it starts as 3-4* and then once you get I collected you get 4-5* and then Cavalier, 5-6*??
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    M_virk said:

Given that we all have that one champ that we want, it will be really cool if kabam would release a crystal once a year or something like that which allows us to pick the champ we want and guarantees a 5* or a 6*.
    I know this is against kabams "Milk the whales" policy but it would help people to atleast get one champ that they really want.

Think about how many people are going to complain if they get a trash champ out of it.. :)
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    While they are add it give us a generic gem as well just for the sake of it
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    They did make a step forward with the arenas that had a selectable champ as the reward. I'd call that progress.
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Wow it almost sounds like your too lazy to go earn it your self... not everything in the game can be free.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    That defeats the purpose of gambling though which is essentially what youre doing when youre buying crystals
  • CriticalgamerCriticalgamer Posts: 29
    maybe just do a champion selector which you get from completing an event which has champions that people could vote for. maybe for 5 year anniversary