**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inventory Limits

AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
Why is the inventory limit dependent in your level? Items like cats are easier to get than they were 2 years ago. Why can't accounts just be given full inventory limits? The summoner appreciation calendar gave 2 T2As, but my level 24 second account only has limit of holding 1. Why should I lose this resource, and others like it? If I had full limit, I could at least be able to keep these for when I eventually get the other resources to use it.

Comments

• PachPach Posts: 131
    Well if they are easier to get them I’m sure you’ll get some more :]
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Items like T2As may be easier to get these days, but for lower level players, they are still difficult. I just don't get why they can't just start everyone with the same inventory limits
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Items like T2As may be easier to get these days, but for lower level players, they are still difficult. I just don't get why they can't just start everyone with the same inventory limits

They do, level 1s have the same limits. As to why it is not full, just what happened with you s is the reason,
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    To be clear, I'm asking why can't everyone just have the same limits, regardless of level.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

To be clear, I'm asking why can't everyone just have the same limits, regardless of level.

To keep level ones from stockpiling freebies, and teach resource management.