**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron Act 5... I need help

Anyone got tips to beat him.
I tried with 3* loki but that’s kind of hard I might try nebula next

Comments

• Options
    MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I'd try with Vision
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    ST with KM
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Massapeal said:

I'd try with Vision

That sounds horrible, a 300 hit fight with evade and a fear of using a special if they’re low power
  • Options
    The easy option would be Corvus and revive, I haven’t tried it but unless It works differently to other things that trigger from debuffs quake should function fairly normally
  • Options
    Aryl said:

ST with KM

Can you point me to the sabretooth there? I can’t see one
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Use quake my Brother used Quake
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nebula with the synergy that starts her with 10 shock charges. Don’t parry and you win.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Try VtD. If you build him up right before the boss you can do some massive damage in a short time span. The nice thing is VtD won’t cause debuffs since Ultron is immune, but he will inflict passive degen. Another bonus is his sp2 which will inflict buffs on Ultron which won’t change the fight at all other than the fact that you’ll do massive addition damage during your combos (Ultron has a very high armor rating which works in your favor).
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited October 2019
    I used corvus. You got starky right before Ultron. So can try an get 2 charges in tht one fight. An use 200% sp boost an u can take him. Just watch for powergain.