**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron's auto evade is Broken

Since the last maintenance i experiment so many times this bug: When Ultron actives auto evade he avoids the first hit but stays in the same place with the defense down, causing that i take the direct damage from the rest of the combo. He should do the animation, moving backward to avoid the damage because is impossible do it manually for the auto evade. Also, I can't hold block during the auto evade, Ultron doesn't have any response.

Comments

• Options
    VinCastleVinCastle Posts: 7
    Same problem here, with Ultron and Spiderman, the auto evade now is a disadvantage, and the evade mastery is broken too, but the AI have a different dynamic when the opponent evades. That of course represents unexpected spend in AQ and AW :/
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    When AI controls Ultron they can evade and instantly counter(garbage). I feel like that is why they made the evade such a short step anyways. When the player is using Ultron the auto evade leads to eating a hit or 2 most of the time. When the auto evade kicks in you're normally not expecting it and get wrecked. That is why everyone has a love/hate relationship with Ultron lol. I personal despise his a$$, but I use him for map 6... man I hate him so much lol.