**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tags and gates!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
It should be obvious to everyone by now that you wish to entice and encourage us to rank higher tier champs we are not ranking. But if you really want that to work you should put tags and gates in alliance wars! Tags for defense placement and gates for the attack phase. That would throw a monkey wrench in the system of ranking only the top most op champs and maybe bring a few high fliers down out of the cloud they play in!

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    That would make actual strategy neccessary. And planning in alliances that do not even speak to one another while playing.
    The current strategy is "bring your biggest and best." Resulting in mass duplication and yeah...what we got now!
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    You know you can edit your own comments right
    Do that in war and stop doing it in monthly eq and special quests...let us grind up what we need for the gates and tags in war! And improve drop rates on higher tier champs in multi tier crystals. If my 5 star antman was at 200 signatures i might raise him!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Consolidate your thoughts into one comment, not three. I have seen you doing this in many threads. Your not in trouble, its just annoying
    edited October 2019
    Sorry bro, attention deficit and mind races i will try to be more concise and post fewer times. (Edit) and as a matter of fact patch! I did not! Never until this moment noticed the gear in the box...thanks!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Thank you.
    No one likes this idea? I think it would bring more fun to the game and break the repetitiveness. We all love the rng around here! Have it randomize the tags and gates so that no two alliances are fighting the exact same war. Randomize the tag requirements for placing in defense. Leaving the gates blank until the match is made and randomize them during the match making process. Then each and every war would be different. Every defense slightly different, and no more defense setups with 10 im iw and 10 Mr. Sinisters etc. And no more attacks with all claven and blade squads. And that is why this idea isn't getting any love! Isn't it? Cause it is a good one and will shake this game up.