**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO-8 Storage Capacity is a JOKE!

The title says it all, even with the sigil the storage capacity for iso-8 is an absolute joke and really needs to be adjusted. Having resources “expire” without even allowing us to hold enough for ONE six star rank up is ridiculous. The more I play this game the more I consider walking away from it. Doesn’t feel like Kabam cares about their players at all.

Comments

• PachPach Posts: 131
    edited October 2019
    The more you play the more you consider leaving okay then
    Play less and you’ll consider leaving it less and not see these “issues”
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    What they need to do is have a tab in the “store” to buy bigger ISO chunks. Or allow us to use ISO from our stash without having to claim it.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I’d like to be able to sell from my stash. I’m selling hundreds of ISO every week just to keep from expiring and it’s dumb to have to claim it first
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    I’d actually prefer it just be a currency, like gold, that you spend on rank ups. Since you can’t get iso “fragments” or “shards” I don’t see the reason for different size “chunks”. I’m sure it would save a ton of space on the Kabam servers if instead of remembering how many iso chunks I have of each tier they just remembered how much tech iso I have (for example 1,367,485). Just add up the value of all my chunks and give it one number that never expires.