Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• 180290anderson180290anderson Member Posts: 13
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • MnmnemieMnmnemie Member Posts: 5
    #BuffHulkBuster he needs it most
  • MnmnemieMnmnemie Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2019
    Because he’s the Armor meant to take the hulk and not gonna lie he is kind of a weaker character in my opinion and should be a stronger champ.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Member Posts: 59
    From that list, my vote is that Daredevil (Netflix) needs a buff the most. I really like him but he has nothing going for him. Hulkbuster is another champ that could use a buff but at least he's an okay defender on the lower tiers.
  • 123shhh123shhh Member Posts: 3
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • Moraes_loboMoraes_lobo Member Posts: 2
    #BuffHulkbuster.

He's absolutely worthless as is now. Plus, a tech and XL champion who's also an avenger should have abilities on par with that.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Member Posts: 333 ★★
    #BuffDaredevil... because I would like to see him with a passive ability that focuses on blindness.

Also, a personal preference is Karnak. He sucks bad, and I would like to see his SP1 revamped
  • JotahontasJotahontas Member Posts: 21
    #BuffDaredevil
  • Nizar33_Nizar33_ Member Posts: 2
    #buffkamala
    #buffblackpanter
  • Ivanka_HumpalotIvanka_Humpalot Member Posts: 51

RoninMan said:

Hulkbuster needs a buff more than anyone else but I really sincerely hope the next poll has a few mystic choices as they’re in desperate need.

Hopefully iron fist will be on the list next time
    Agreed. Iron Fist and buff Immortal Iron Fist while you're at it! Hard to get excited about him even if he is super super super rare.
  • sh26sh26 Member Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Ivanka_HumpalotIvanka_Humpalot Member Posts: 51
    Another good reason to buff Hulk Buster is that, along with Colossus buffed, presumably he will be another much-needed counter for Havok. And perhaps the first really good one in the Tech class.
  • Captain_72Captain_72 Member Posts: 1
    #buffdaredevil
  • RoronoaUchihaRoronoaUchiha Member Posts: 35

Another good reason to buff Hulk Buster is that, along with Colossus buffed, presumably he will be another much-needed counter for Havok. And perhaps the first really good one in the Tech class.

Vulture is a great counter!!
  • RoronoaUchihaRoronoaUchiha Member Posts: 35
    I say buff Black Panther. He is a King is his realm. And Hulkbuster since he is the biggest joke in MCOC..second to none.
  • CanartichouCanartichou Member Posts: 1
    #BuffHulkbuster
  • DreadknockDreadknock Member Posts: 25
    Savio444 said:

#BuffHulkBuster

Would be awesome if they add that Jack Hammer fist to one of his special animations!
  • Skrull_LordSkrull_Lord Member Posts: 11
    Hulk buster needs to hit harder, because he is a strong MCU character. It would make since to make him match up or even be stronger than Hulk in the game. Also, I would love to see a special where he has the fist pummeling action!
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    #buffironman
  • StarkContrastStarkContrast Member Posts: 14
    #buffhulkbuster He is the Hulk Buster, yet he has the damage output of a child. Definitely him.
  • hamza_10hamza_10 Member Posts: 3
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • GiganteaGigantea Member Posts: 111
    #BuffKamala
    #BuffIronMan
  • MFreiheitMFreiheit Member Posts: 15
    #BuffIronMan
  • Corvus_CoraxCorvus_Corax Member Posts: 3
    #BuffDaredevil
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    #BuffHulkBuster all the way

While on the subject of champ improvements, some champs could use a minor adjustment or improvement

For example Hawkeye
    How about when he actions a SP1 OR 2 against a bleed immune opponent he can cause either an amour break or shock debuff?

Like how carnage against bleed immune armour breaks them.

• Slayer377Slayer377 Member Posts: 2
    #Buff Iron Man
    We love him 5000
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Member Posts: 80
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • SarreySarrey Member Posts: 55
    #BuffHulkBuster

enough trolls, let this big guy buster have a good time
  • SarreySarrey Member Posts: 55
    Burro said:

andbarpar said:

#buffdaredevil

Why? He is used as synergy for She-Hulk and right now useless. Getting buffed will help a lot on this synergy.

Why not hulkbuster?
    He’ll be a defensive champion. Even colossus is not that great now after the buff

Why not kamala khan?
    She’s already useful, the improvements will not be as high as the other champs.

Why not iron man?
    It could be an option but we already have an iron man infinity war version.

Ps: I have all those champions duped, besides Daredevil, so I’m really unbiased on this argument.

But what rank is your she-hulk? I’m just worried his buff would make one of his existing abilities really useful. Then a couple months later when people are using said ability to clear difficult content Kabam claims that he was never intended to have said ability that he’s had since his release and removes it. Never mind. That’d never happen....
    this is going to be #BuffHulkBuster all the way... lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    BENJI830 said:

Hulkbuster, Black Panther, Daredevil. In that order.

Black panther isn’t in need of one. He still deals quite a bit of bleed damage.
This discussion has been closed.